The House on Christmas Street

Let us know about you!

The House on Christmas Street

Postby Judy Pancoast on Sat Nov 15, 2008 9:09 pm

Hello, My name is Judy and I am a composer and performer from New Hampshire. My song, The House on Christmas Street, has become a sensation among Christmas decorating enthusiasts. If any of you folks here have used it in your animated lighting displays at your homes, I just want to say THANK YOU so much for making me a part of so many special Christmas memories!! :D
Judy Pancoast
Composer and Performer of "The House on Christmas Street," the OFFICIAL song of PlanetChristmas.com!

http://www.judypancoast.com
Judy Pancoast

Re: The House on Christmas Street

Postby Chris on Tue Nov 18, 2008 12:08 pm

I just pulled it up on iTunes and it is catchy! I hadn't heard it before. When did you write it? Tell us more! :D

Judy Pancoast wrote:Hello, My name is Judy and I am a composer and performer from New Hampshire. My song, The House on Christmas Street, has become a sensation among Christmas decorating enthusiasts. If any of you folks here have used it in your animated lighting displays at your homes, I just want to say THANK YOU so much for making me a part of so many special Christmas memories!! :D
Chris

Postby iSanta on Tue Nov 18, 2008 2:46 pm

Hi Judy!

I'm Chris aka Santa Master. ;)

Welcome to Santa's Board! :D

Santa Claus says Merry Christmas to everyone and wishes everyone the best holidays! I love you!

HO HO HO!
iSanta

Postby Judy Pancoast on Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:54 pm

[quote="Chris"]I just pulled it up on iTunes and it is catchy! I hadn't heard it before. When did you write it? Tell us more! :D
I'm so glad you like it!!
I wrote it in 1998, and tried to get radio stations to play it for years with no luck. Then, in 2006, my husband found a video online of a house in the midwest that was , literally, playing my song! The homeowner had synchronized his lights to it, and people driving up could hear it on their fm radio during the light show. I had never seen anything like it before, and I was blown away!
Over the past couple of years, it has really become something of a phenomenon, as houses all over the world are playing it. If you search YouTube.com and type in "house on Christmas STreet" nearly 20 videos come up! But the problem is, I am still having a hard time getting it played on the radio. A few stations are playing it, but it is a slow going effort. SOoooooo.....if you have a station in your area that plays Christmas music, would you please give them a call and request it? If they don't have it, please send their info to me and I will make sure they get it..but after I send it, ya gotta call and call and email them to request it. It's so hard, but my dream is to make it a real Christmas perennial hit.
Thank you so much for asking!!!
Judy
Judy Pancoast
Composer and Performer of "The House on Christmas Street," the OFFICIAL song of PlanetChristmas.com!

http://www.judypancoast.com
Judy Pancoast

Postby technohive on Sat Dec 06, 2008 10:48 pm

Hi Judy I havent listen to it yet or perhaps I do but didnt recognized it yet. Anyway I will checked your site and see if I can find the tune of your songs . I well just tell you that I like Christmas songs and I keep playing them now in our house so when I am going to see your song I will definitely play it as well.
technohive

Return to Introduce Yourself!