Introducing Danger Woman!

Let us know about you!

Introducing Danger Woman!

Postby DangerWoman on Tue Nov 11, 2008 2:19 am

Hello to all my fans and Season's Greetings! I am called Danger Woman. I am based in Atlanta, Georgia USA and I am very honored to be talking to you.
I am currently trying to do my part to help my fellow real life superheroes and heroines have a great holiday season.

Every year, around this time of year, I do something that I call "Holiday Hero", which educates the fans about my music album of the same name, but also do good deeds to help others in need.
Currently, at this writing, I have done the stockings for the soliders for the USO and I am about to deliver a very important gift for the Salvation Army's Angel Tree.
In the coming weeks, I will be doing a lot of concerts, public appearances all over the Atlanta Georgia area and of course, making sure that my fellow hero, Feedback, has a birthday and Christmas to remember.

If you ever want to talk to me, I do have an open door policy on where you can contact me.
Until we meet on the net....
Yours In The Fight For Justice And The Christmas Season,
DANGER WOMAN
DANGER WOMAN

Songbird of Justice Force
And Feedback's Tech Support
DangerWoman

Re: Introducing Danger Woman!

Postby iSanta on Tue Nov 11, 2008 3:28 pm

Hello Danger Woman!

Just curious. Why do you call yourself as Danger Woman? And, do you love XMAS?

Santa Claus says Merry Christmas to everyone and wishes everyone the best holidays! I love you!

HO HO HO!
iSanta

Postby DangerWoman on Tue Nov 11, 2008 6:24 pm

Santa Master wrote:Hello Danger Woman!

Just curious. Why do you call yourself as Danger Woman? And, do you love XMAS?

Why do they call me Danger Woman? Well, I will explain.
I do have this bad habit of finding evil and danger where ever I go. I also have a precognitive Danger Sense that warns me of danger before it happens, which does come in handy when I have to go and fight the forces of evil.

Why Do I Love Christmas?
Christmas is my favorite time of the year, where I go and help others who are in need and make sure that I do deliver the goods for my fans on time, whatever it takes.
And I love all the good foods that represent the holiday season.
Hickory Farms Smoked Sausage and Cheese, Gingerbread Cookies, Egg Nog, Candy Canes, Root Beer Candies, Smoky Links and meatballs in a heavenly sauce.
But the best part of Christmas to me is being with your family and friends.

I hope this will answer your questions and until we meet on the net...
Yours In The Fight For Justice,
DANGER WOMAN
DANGER WOMAN

Songbird of Justice Force
And Feedback's Tech Support
DangerWoman

Postby iSanta on Tue Nov 11, 2008 6:40 pm

Hmmm... That's quite very interesting idea...

I do like Hickory smoked sausages - all kinds! :D Even all cheese and cheddar cheeses too! ;)

And, do you also love Halloween? By any chance, if you didn't know that we do have Halloween.com Forums, so you may like to visit there some of the time as you wish. Go see www.halloween.com/forums - but it is all up to you whether or not you wish to be a member. As you will see my screen name is Haunt Master. :D

BTW, Welcome to Santa's Board! :D

Santa Claus says Merry Christmas to everyone and wishes everyone the best holidays! I love you!

HO HO HO!
iSanta

Return to Introduce Yourself!