Re-Introduce myself!

Let us know about you!

Re-Introduce myself!

Postby iSanta on Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:42 pm

Hi to all new members! :D

My name is Chris aka Santa Master, and I do like XMAS! ;) Well, I don't do always come around here that much because I am always sticking to Halloween Forums. :D I only come here like Thanksgiving and XMAS month.

As now, I am pretty busy with Halloween stuffs and other things to do like decorate around my haunt yard displays. Working with some props before setting them up outside before Halloween day. 8)

I hope to talk to you guys and gals, too when I get chance to come back here again! ;)

HAPPY HAUNTING,

SANTA MASTER :)

Santa Claus says Merry Christmas to everyone and wishes everyone the best holidays! I love you!

HO HO HO!
iSanta

Re: Re-Introduce myself!

Postby Chris on Wed Oct 22, 2008 11:33 am

Hope you come around here too. ;_)

Santa Master wrote:Hi to all new members! :D

My name is Chris aka Santa Master, and I do like XMAS! ;) Well, I don't do always come around here that much because I am always sticking to Halloween Forums. :D I only come here like Thanksgiving and XMAS month.

As now, I am pretty busy with Halloween stuffs and other things to do like decorate around my haunt yard displays. Working with some props before setting them up outside before Halloween day. 8)

I hope to talk to you guys and gals, too when I get chance to come back here again! ;)

HAPPY HAUNTING,

SANTA MASTER :)
Chris

Postby iSanta on Wed Oct 22, 2008 1:15 pm

Yes, I will ome down here on this XMAS forums next month and XMAS month too, even on A new Year's day! :D

Right now, I'm at Halloween Forums, see www.halloween.com/forums and if you like to join, that's great! You will see my screen name "Haunt Master". 8)

Santa Claus says Merry Christmas to everyone and wishes everyone the best holidays! I love you!

HO HO HO!
iSanta

Postby Chris on Sun Oct 26, 2008 7:23 pm

There are a pretty good number of people around now, it is nice to see!

Santa Master wrote:Yes, I will ome down here on this XMAS forums next month and XMAS month too, even on A new Year's day! :D

Right now, I'm at Halloween Forums, see http://www.halloween.com/forums and if you like to join, that's great! You will see my screen name "Haunt Master". 8)
Chris

Postby iSanta on Sun Oct 26, 2008 7:37 pm

Thanks, Chris!

So, do you like Halloween? Have you been thinking about coming there? It's a lot of fun before Halloween is just about 5 days away! :)

HO HO HO!
iSanta

Postby Father Christmas on Sun Nov 02, 2008 12:46 pm

I wonder if he did join Halloween.com? If he did, which member is he? :?
Remember, Christmas isn't about gifts and lights.
Christmas is about the savior, who lights up the dark, on ALL nights.
Father Christmas

Location: I lived at the North Pole but Santa kicked me out for stealing the presents.

Postby iSanta on Sun Nov 02, 2008 1:58 pm

Good question. I really don't know as yet because I already informed him about the halloween board... well, we got to wait and see what he has something to say. ;)

Bobby Claus wrote:I wonder if he did join Halloween.com? If he did, which member is he? :?

HO HO HO!
iSanta

Postby Chris on Mon Nov 03, 2008 12:22 pm

I'm there and here... ;-)

Santa Master wrote:Good question. I really don't know as yet because I already informed him about the halloween board... well, we got to wait and see what he has something to say. ;)

Bobby Claus wrote:I wonder if he did join Halloween.com? If he did, which member is he? :?
Chris

Postby iSanta on Mon Nov 03, 2008 1:54 pm

Are you a current member of Halloween.com forums site? If so, then what is your screen name please? Thanks.
8)

Chris wrote:I'm there and here... ;-)

Santa Master wrote:Good question. I really don't know as yet because I already informed him about the halloween board... well, we got to wait and see what he has something to say. ;)

HO HO HO!
iSanta

Postby arian.mae on Thu Dec 04, 2008 8:07 pm

Santa Master wrote:My name is Chris aka Santa Master, and I do like XMAS!

Hi Chris, I'm Arian and I like Christmas too... glad to be in this forum :)
arian.mae

Postby iSanta on Thu Dec 04, 2008 8:24 pm

Hi!

You're welcome! ;)

HO HO HO!
iSanta

Postby technohive on Sat Dec 06, 2008 10:52 pm

I like Christmas forums more than Halloween because I am really afraid of ghosts. Lolz
technohive

Postby iSanta on Sat Dec 06, 2008 11:12 pm

Are you scary of Halloween.com forums? Why is that?? :lol:

Anyways, welcome aboard! :D

technohive wrote:I like Christmas forums more than Halloween because I am really afraid of ghosts. Lolz

HO HO HO!
iSanta

Postby wsseet on Sat May 08, 2010 12:24 am

hi to all new members i am new in this forum'its nice to be here.. :D
I hope to talk to you guys and girls, too when I get chance to come back here again!
:wink: :mrgreen:
wsseet

Postby iSanta on Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:53 pm

wsseet wrote:hi to all new members i am new in this forum'its nice to be here.. :D
I hope to talk to you guys and girls, too when I get chance to come back here again!
:wink: :mrgreen:

Hello, and welcome to SC Forums! :D

I've been here for a pretty long time. ;)

HO HO HO!
iSanta

Next

Return to Introduce Yourself!