Happy Holidays From Geneve/Cape Cod!!!

Postby ChristmasPenguin on Thu Oct 16, 2008 3:44 pm

I've been on the forums for a few months, but i never really got around to this :) I'm Nathalie, from Cape Cod, MA, but more recently I alternate my time between the Cape and different cities in the Rhone-Alps region of France. (Still working on my French, :wink:) since some members of my family moved there. Don't worry, I've got my laptop, so I'll always be hanging out here, no matter where I am. :D I'm a pastry chef, and am always on the lookout for delicious Christmas dishes, so please don't hesitate to post under "Christmas Recipes" Merry Christmas, and have a GREAT holiday season!!!
It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...:)
ChristmasPenguin

Re: Happy Holidays From Geneve/Cape Cod!!!

Postby theirishmangeoff on Fri Oct 17, 2008 11:58 am

Welcome to the site and if you have any pictures off your scrummy food show us the pictures!!!! :D

Hope you stick around!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
theirishmangeoff

Re: Happy Holidays From Geneve/Cape Cod!!!

Postby Chris on Wed Oct 22, 2008 11:56 am

Awesome! I am a big dessert fanatic. Sounds like a nice time alternating time between those cities!
:D

ChristmasPenguin wrote:I've been on the forums for a few months, but i never really got around to this :) I'm Nathalie, from Cape Cod, MA, but more recently I alternate my time between the Cape and different cities in the Rhone-Alps region of France. (Still working on my French, :wink:) since some members of my family moved there. Don't worry, I've got my laptop, so I'll always be hanging out here, no matter where I am. :D I'm a pastry chef, and am always on the lookout for delicious Christmas dishes, so please don't hesitate to post under "Christmas Recipes" Merry Christmas, and have a GREAT holiday season!!!
Chris

Return to Introduce Yourself!