Greetings from Nor Cal

Let us know about you!

Greetings from Nor Cal

Postby StationeryGuy on Tue Sep 23, 2008 6:54 pm

Hello,

Joining you today from Northern California after finding the site from Halloween.com. Although Christmas is a ways off, were always looking for creative ideas to incorporate into our blog. It is the busiest time of the year for us so we're gearing up now.

Used to live in both Connecticut and Wisconsin so I'm used to a good winter. I'll miss some of the cold weather fun, won't miss the driving, shoveling, walking on ice and lack of color.

Hope to find some conversations to dig into
Rick @ Tiny Prints
Christmas Photo Cards
StationeryGuy

Re: Greetings from Nor Cal

Postby Chris on Thu Sep 25, 2008 9:33 am

Welcome!

San Fran area or even more Northern? I was in San Diego for grad school and went to visit my cousin up there fairly often....gotta love it!

StationeryGuy wrote:Hello,

Joining you today from Northern California after finding the site from Halloween.com. Although Christmas is a ways off, were always looking for creative ideas to incorporate into our blog. It is the busiest time of the year for us so we're gearing up now.

Used to live in both Connecticut and Wisconsin so I'm used to a good winter. I'll miss some of the cold weather fun, won't miss the driving, shoveling, walking on ice and lack of color.

Hope to find some conversations to dig into
Chris

Postby StationeryGuy on Thu Sep 25, 2008 3:34 pm

Thanks for sayin' hi

I'm in Mountain View, just south of San Fran...we don't have winter here really. I could post tics of our coldest days but i probably wouldn't make many friends that way;)

Rick
Rick @ Tiny Prints
Christmas Photo Cards
StationeryGuy

Postby Chris on Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:37 am

I'm in Florida now, so we don't really have winter here either!

I was in San Diego for grad school and there was no winter there either. It was lovely out there. Of course it is here too.

StationeryGuy wrote:Thanks for sayin' hi

I'm in Mountain View, just south of San Fran...we don't have winter here really. I could post tics of our coldest days but i probably wouldn't make many friends that way;)

Rick
Chris

Return to Introduce Yourself!