Hi From Georgia!

Let us know about you!

Hi From Georgia!

Postby jollyhelperelf on Tue Sep 02, 2008 11:10 am

I am a stay at home mom who loves Christmas. I used to be a member of every Christmas forum I could find. Then destiny took me away from the wonderful internet world. I found a beautiful house in the country that was not only big enough, it was the perfect place for my family. My kids can play outside and I don't have to worry anywhere near as much as I did in my old neighborhoood. The only bad thing about that is that high speed internet isn't an option for me way out there so I am now coming to the library. Dial up isn't something that I can handle, I have no patience for it. Anyway, on subject, Christmas is my favorite time, I listen to Christmas music off and on through out the year. I decorate my house inside and out, I let the husband handle the outside. I make a lot of my decorations myself. I have six Christmas trees and hope to add a new one to the family this year! I am looking forward to talking with other Christmas lovers again!

Jolly Helper Elf
jollyhelperelf

Re: Hi From Georgia!

Postby Father Christmas on Tue Sep 02, 2008 6:13 pm

Welcome to the Christmas forums!!!

I have dial up too. :( But I just have to live with it.
Remember, Christmas isn't about gifts and lights.
Christmas is about the savior, who lights up the dark, on ALL nights.
Father Christmas

Location: I lived at the North Pole but Santa kicked me out for stealing the presents.

Postby SantaClaus on Fri Sep 05, 2008 5:40 am

I have broadband, and highly recommend it if you can get it and hopefully someone in the area will add it eventually!

There are several options in some areas - DSL, cable broadband, Clearwire (wireless), satellite...

jollyhelperelf wrote:I am a stay at home mom who loves Christmas. I used to be a member of every Christmas forum I could find. Then destiny took me away from the wonderful internet world. I found a beautiful house in the country that was not only big enough, it was the perfect place for my family. My kids can play outside and I don't have to worry anywhere near as much as I did in my old neighborhoood. The only bad thing about that is that high speed internet isn't an option for me way out there so I am now coming to the library. Dial up isn't something that I can handle, I have no patience for it. Anyway, on subject, Christmas is my favorite time, I listen to Christmas music off and on through out the year. I decorate my house inside and out, I let the husband handle the outside. I make a lot of my decorations myself. I have six Christmas trees and hope to add a new one to the family this year! I am looking forward to talking with other Christmas lovers again!

Jolly Helper Elf
SantaClaus
Site Admin

Postby jollyhelperelf on Fri Sep 12, 2008 7:53 am

I think maybe Santa called at@t because I have internet at home!!! I left the library the day of my last post and went to the post office to drop off a package and my neighbor was there, she asked me how I liked finally having high speed internet again.. I was so confused.. she didn't know that I had stopped calling them as much and she had gotten high speed two weeks prior and told me that I could finally get it. I called and here we are!!! I don't know if I like it as much as I did cable.. I had cable for a long long time.. but it's been two years so I am so happy to have internet that I just plain don't remember.. Anyway MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!
jollyhelperelf

Postby SantaClaus on Fri Sep 12, 2008 9:07 am

Great! No coal for them then this year! ;-)

Dial-up is better than nothing, that is for sure, but broadband is even better.

jollyhelperelf wrote:I think maybe Santa called at@t because I have internet at home!!! I left the library the day of my last post and went to the post office to drop off a package and my neighbor was there, she asked me how I liked finally having high speed internet again.. I was so confused.. she didn't know that I had stopped calling them as much and she had gotten high speed two weeks prior and told me that I could finally get it. I called and here we are!!! I don't know if I like it as much as I did cable.. I had cable for a long long time.. but it's been two years so I am so happy to have internet that I just plain don't remember.. Anyway MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!
SantaClaus
Site Admin

Return to Introduce Yourself!