Hi From Georgia!

Let us know about you!
jollyhelperelf

Hi From Georgia!

Postby jollyhelperelf » Tue Sep 02, 2008 11:10 am

I am a stay at home mom who loves Christmas. I used to be a member of every Christmas forum I could find. Then destiny took me away from the wonderful internet world. I found a beautiful house in the country that was not only big enough, it was the perfect place for my family. My kids can play outside and I don't have to worry anywhere near as much as I did in my old neighborhoood. The only bad thing about that is that high speed internet isn't an option for me way out there so I am now coming to the library. Dial up isn't something that I can handle, I have no patience for it. Anyway, on subject, Christmas is my favorite time, I listen to Christmas music off and on through out the year. I decorate my house inside and out, I let the husband handle the outside. I make a lot of my decorations myself. I have six Christmas trees and hope to add a new one to the family this year! I am looking forward to talking with other Christmas lovers again!

Jolly Helper Elf

Father Christmas
What is the highest number?: 3452
Location: I lived at the North Pole but Santa kicked me out for stealing the presents.

Re: Hi From Georgia!

Postby Father Christmas » Tue Sep 02, 2008 6:13 pm

Welcome to the Christmas forums!!!

I have dial up too. :( But I just have to live with it.
Remember, Christmas isn't about gifts and lights.
Christmas is about the savior, who lights up the dark, on ALL nights.

SantaClaus
Site Admin

Postby SantaClaus » Fri Sep 05, 2008 5:40 am

I have broadband, and highly recommend it if you can get it and hopefully someone in the area will add it eventually!

There are several options in some areas - DSL, cable broadband, Clearwire (wireless), satellite...

jollyhelperelf wrote:I am a stay at home mom who loves Christmas. I used to be a member of every Christmas forum I could find. Then destiny took me away from the wonderful internet world. I found a beautiful house in the country that was not only big enough, it was the perfect place for my family. My kids can play outside and I don't have to worry anywhere near as much as I did in my old neighborhoood. The only bad thing about that is that high speed internet isn't an option for me way out there so I am now coming to the library. Dial up isn't something that I can handle, I have no patience for it. Anyway, on subject, Christmas is my favorite time, I listen to Christmas music off and on through out the year. I decorate my house inside and out, I let the husband handle the outside. I make a lot of my decorations myself. I have six Christmas trees and hope to add a new one to the family this year! I am looking forward to talking with other Christmas lovers again!

Jolly Helper Elf

jollyhelperelf

Postby jollyhelperelf » Fri Sep 12, 2008 7:53 am

I think maybe Santa called at@t because I have internet at home!!! I left the library the day of my last post and went to the post office to drop off a package and my neighbor was there, she asked me how I liked finally having high speed internet again.. I was so confused.. she didn't know that I had stopped calling them as much and she had gotten high speed two weeks prior and told me that I could finally get it. I called and here we are!!! I don't know if I like it as much as I did cable.. I had cable for a long long time.. but it's been two years so I am so happy to have internet that I just plain don't remember.. Anyway MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!

SantaClaus
Site Admin

Postby SantaClaus » Fri Sep 12, 2008 9:07 am

Great! No coal for them then this year! ;-)

Dial-up is better than nothing, that is for sure, but broadband is even better.

jollyhelperelf wrote:I think maybe Santa called at@t because I have internet at home!!! I left the library the day of my last post and went to the post office to drop off a package and my neighbor was there, she asked me how I liked finally having high speed internet again.. I was so confused.. she didn't know that I had stopped calling them as much and she had gotten high speed two weeks prior and told me that I could finally get it. I called and here we are!!! I don't know if I like it as much as I did cable.. I had cable for a long long time.. but it's been two years so I am so happy to have internet that I just plain don't remember.. Anyway MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!

Return to “Introduce Yourself!”