Hello there!

Let us know about you!

Hello there!

Postby SnowMau on Tue Aug 26, 2008 4:45 pm

Hi this is Mau! I recently joined the Halloween board, so I decided to check out the Christmas one!
I love all the Holidays and Christmas is such a beautiful time of year. I'm one of those few people who think winter is beautiful.
I always look for Christmas cat ornaments everywhere I go, and someday I want to visit the Christmas house. My favorite part about Christmas is giving and the excitement of watching others open gifts.
And yeah, did I mention I'm a cat nut? Cat decorations for Christmas are so hard to find. *sigh*
Anyway hi folks! :D
Look out Rudolph, Santa might just replace you with the cute, magical, Christmas Kittens!
SnowMau

Location: Throwing Snowballs at the neighbor kids XD Just kidding.

Re: Hello there!

Postby SantaClaus on Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:18 pm

Welcome, glad to see you here!
Cat decorations can be hard to find sometimes, but I found a few in California when I was visiting one time. I have seen some since, if I can find some pictures and upload them I will do so.

I enjoy the preparation for Christmas and the entire build-up to it.

SnowMau wrote:Hi this is Mau! I recently joined the Halloween board, so I decided to check out the Christmas one!
I love all the Holidays and Christmas is such a beautiful time of year. I'm one of those few people who think winter is beautiful.
I always look for Christmas cat ornaments everywhere I go, and someday I want to visit the Christmas house. My favorite part about Christmas is giving and the excitement of watching others open gifts.
And yeah, did I mention I'm a cat nut? Cat decorations for Christmas are so hard to find. *sigh*
Anyway hi folks! :D
SantaClaus
Site Admin

Re: Hello there!

Postby Father Christmas on Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:14 pm

Welcome and have a holly jolly Christmas!! :wink:
Remember, Christmas isn't about gifts and lights.
Christmas is about the savior, who lights up the dark, on ALL nights.
Father Christmas

Location: I lived at the North Pole but Santa kicked me out for stealing the presents.

Return to Introduce Yourself!