Games & Food for Teen Girls

Discussion of general Halloween topics
mschonondlerbong
Zombie
What is the highest number?: 9

Games & Food for Teen Girls

Post by mschonondlerbong » Sat Sep 30, 2006 6:59 pm

I'm new to the forum so please forgive if I'm missing something....I'm having a small sort of issue. A little less than two weeks before my daughters Halloween Party, I'm having surgery! (Can you believe a doctor would even suggest surgery this time of year??!!!). Needless to say, I'm going to be strapped for time. I have some games (Bobbing for Apples - I know some people think it's gross, but I love the game, Fear Facture, Goo Relay, Spider Web, and Pop the Balloon) and I have some food (pizza, cupcakes, kitty litter cake, and day old bath punch). Does anyone have any ideas for games and food that teenage girls will enjoy (I'm thinking the messier the better). Please remember, it can't be too complicated, as I'm not going to be 100% this year. :twisted:
There is not one shred of evidence that proves the notion that life should be taken seriously.

MHooch
Halloween Master

Post by MHooch » Sun Oct 01, 2006 12:30 am

Hi and welcome! It sounds to me like you have more than enough games to keep them busy and food to keep them fed. How about a scary movie to keep them entertained awhile? Best of luck with the procedure! :wink:

mschonondlerbong
Zombie

Post by mschonondlerbong » Sun Oct 01, 2006 3:34 pm

Hooch~ Thanks for the suggestion of a scary movie. I thought of that, but one of the mother's is pretty protective and doesn't allow her daughter to watch movies unless they are G-rated.
There is not one shred of evidence that proves the notion that life should be taken seriously.

tomanderson
Halloween Master

Post by tomanderson » Sun Oct 01, 2006 10:03 pm

I believe "Monsters, Inc." is rated G?

So is the original "The Haunting," but that's a pretty frightening and intense rated G flick!

mschonondlerbong
Zombie

Post by mschonondlerbong » Mon Oct 02, 2006 7:57 am

Monsters, Inc is definately g-rated. The girl in question has seen this movie, as have the other guests, since most of them were in the Girl Scouts when we went. The Haunting......no good.....Mother would never go for it and Daughter would never sleep again......... No worries though, I think I'm pretty set. I'm going to make sure I have music for them, just in case the party goes longer than the food/games. They are 12 year old girls - sitting/standing in the middle of any room with good music - Gossip Fest 2006!!!!