HI!!!!!

Let us know about you!

HI!!!!!

Postby Ms. Eltoe on Sun Nov 25, 2007 5:20 pm

Hello Everybody. I just signed up and wanted to say hello to other Christmas lovers. Merry Christmas!!
Ms. Eltoe

Postby Ol' Black Pete on Sun Nov 25, 2007 7:00 pm

Hello, Ms. Eltoe!!! WELCOME and MERY CHRISTMAS!!!!

And your name... VEEEERRY Clever!!!!!
Ol' Black Pete

Postby Silver Belle on Sun Nov 25, 2007 7:07 pm

Merry Christmas to you as well, Ms. Eltoe, I look forward to your posts! :) Hey, we're practically neighbors too, we live in North Georgia...been by Knoxville several times on our way to Gatlinburg...now there's a sight to behold at Christmas...WHEW!! Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge...just absolutely GORGEOUS!!! :D
'In the air there's a feeling of Christmas...'
Silver Belle

Postby kallie0509 on Sun Nov 25, 2007 8:44 pm

glad to meetcha ms eltoe!!!
kallie0509

Ms. Eltoe

Postby Santa Baby on Mon Nov 26, 2007 1:36 am

Welcome to the forum Ms. Eltoe, looking forward to your posts!
I've been an awful good girl,

Santa baby, and hurry down the chimney tonight.
Santa Baby

Postby Christmas Knight on Mon Nov 26, 2007 9:36 pm

Welcome Eltoe. Glad to meet you. :D
Christmas Knight

Postby kallie0509 on Mon Nov 26, 2007 10:04 pm

oh silver belle, i love gatlinburg! i know there's not much to do there but the sights are beautiful. have you been to the ripleys haunted house?! OMG, i thought that i was going to pee in my britches! it was very good. i love to go during the autumn festival!
kallie0509

Postby Silver Belle on Tue Nov 27, 2007 7:43 am

Kallie, what'daya mean there's not much to do there? Well okay, besides a lot of drinking in the cabin and shooting fireworks, I guess you're right. :lol: The sights are so beautiful!! We went there for the first time back in '95 for our honeymoon, stayed in a little log cabin with a heart shaped jaccuzzi in the living room :shock: , and a hot tub on the porch. Lord, what a time that was! 8) Been in love with the place ever since...we HAVE been to the Ripley's Haunted House, you know it, girl! And their mueseum! But about that haunted house, do you remember walking through the graveyard, or like, those 'underground' torture chambers? :shock: There was this one dude in a cage that was so still I didn't realize he was real..then as I walked by he reached out and grabbed my arm!! There was my 'pee my britches moment'! :lol: I thought those people weren't allowed to touch you like that!

Last time we went was on New Year's a couple years back with some friends- we saw the new aquarium they've opened up there..also gorgeous.

Dangit, now I'm ready to plan another trip!! :D
'In the air there's a feeling of Christmas...'
Silver Belle

Postby Catzilla on Tue Nov 27, 2007 6:42 pm

Hi Ms.Eltoe :D
Catzilla

Return to Introduce Yourself!