Hello from Hooch

Let us know about you!

Hello from Hooch

Postby MHooch on Fri Nov 03, 2006 11:49 pm

Hi, this is my first time on this board, but some of you may know me from Halloween.com. I love Halloween, and movies of all sorts (not just scary ones), and Christmas, and riding in my car with the top down. The best part of Christmas for me is not the decorating or the food, and I hate snow (so, sue me.) :? but finding just the right gift for the person I'm shopping for really gives me a kick. Our family always gets a name from an "angel tree" and we have more fun shopping for that little boy or girl that we don't even know...it's become a tradition, and one of the best parts of our holiday season. So, here I am, I'm looking forward to hearing from you all. :D
MHooch

Postby EvilMel on Sat Nov 04, 2006 11:28 am

Hey Hooch! Glad to see you have moved to this board as well as the Halloween.com one.

I'm glad you like Christmas too!
EvilMel

Postby BlkAsH on Sat Nov 04, 2006 1:28 pm

Hey there Hooch. Glad to see you here too. I'm not as into Christmas as Halloween by any means but I still enjoy it. So thought I'd come by here too. I know you'll add a lot of wonderful stuff on this forum.
.:~* ... 'Tis The Season To Be Jolly ... *~:.
BlkAsH

Postby GreenElf on Sat Nov 04, 2006 4:02 pm

Hi All! Glad to see the crew here! I am sure we will be able to share alot of cool stories...GreenElf AKA Pennywise
It's a beaut Clark, it's a beaut!
GreenElf

Postby eastmillguy on Thu Dec 28, 2006 10:17 pm

Welcome... kinda late but I feel bad but I forgot about this site.... I guess I've been busy on other sites. Well welcome!
devOn
eastmillguy

Return to Introduce Yourself!