Introducing DangerWoman!

Let us know about you!

Introducing DangerWoman!

Postby DangerWoman on Wed Oct 25, 2006 3:48 pm

Announcer: Ladies And Gentlemen! It is with great honor that we introduce the Songbird of Justice Force, Danger Woman!

Holiday Greetings! This is Danger Woman, Songbird of Justice Force, coming to you LIVE and in person from Atlanta, Georgia USA.

I know that some of of you are asking why a singing superheroine is doing here. Well, I will tell you that over the years, I have saved the holiday season from the forces of evil.

At least with my Danger Karaoke Microphone, the baddies can't stand my renditions of the holiday songs that I do sing as part of my Holiday Hero promotion and to promote "Christmas In Paragon City", with my pals, Vidcam, Mathmanic, My Justice Force Teammates and of course, The Justice Force Pets, those heroes with paws!

The Best Holiday Song that I sing real well is "Silver Bells" and when I sing it, I do my part to try and interpret what is happening in the song, as if it were a music video.

Well, I need to go now. Superstellar, our fearless co-leader of the Justice Force, needs me to get back to monitor duty.

If you have any questions to ask, please post here and I will respond.

Until We meet on the net.........

Yours In The Fight For Justice,
DANGER WOMAN

Songbird of Justice Force
And Feedback's Tech Support
DangerWoman

Postby Dudley on Thu Nov 02, 2006 2:25 pm

A singing super hero.

In the words of Issac Hayes..I can dig it..

So whaddya do for the holidays in good ol' G.A.?
Run run Rudolph, Santa's got to make it on time..
Dudley

Dear Dudley:

Postby DangerWoman on Sun Dec 03, 2006 8:11 pm

I am so happy and very honored to write to you on this holiday afternoon/evening.

I know you are wondering what I do for the holidays.

First off, I officially kick off the holiday season by doing my part for the United Services Organization or the USO for short.

Every Year, it is my job to see to it that I would be the first one to deliver a Christmas stocking full of non perishable goodies for our servicemen and women who can't go home for the holidays, due to their commitment to defending the USA from the forces of evil.

Then, there is "The Lighting of the Rich's/Macy's Great Tree", where it is held at Lenox Square Mall. It has been an annual tradition for nearly 60 years.

Add in the holiday radio specials and Santa Claus and you have Christmas in Atlanta, Georgia USA!

I hope that this will help answer your questions about Christmastime in Georgia USA.

Until we meet on the net, HAPPY HOLIDAYS!
DANGER WOMAN

Songbird of Justice Force
And Feedback's Tech Support
DangerWoman

Return to Introduce Yourself!