Hello!

Let us know about you!

Hello!

Postby Angel Kitten on Tue Oct 24, 2006 8:04 pm

Hi, you can call me Angel, Kitten, Angel Kitten, or Silver.

I'm 14 and my fav holiday is Christmas, not because of the presents but the family being together and celebrating it. Though this year its just me, my mom, and my dad. I have 2 sisters and 3 brothers. A nephew and a niece but it'll just me us three this christmas.

I love cats, dogs, and any animal. I am happy today because my kitty Angel returned. She returned last winter too. But duriong the summer adn other holidays she disseapers. "So she's a seasonal cat." - Racheal , the counciler at my school. (I went in there at lunch cause it was cold out side and I needed to study for a test. And she's nice ) Well she's like a winter gift I guess, though its not winter yet.

My favorite season in WINTER, I love winter because the snow is so beautiful. I love to sit by my fireplace with my saint bernard and cats and watch the snow fall like a blanket onto the ground.

I have 5 dogs (Saint bernard <she LOVES WInter> |Babygirl, Toy Poodle | Gege, Mix Terrior |Tiny, Pompoo <Toy poodle and Pomerainia> | Gejet <Daughter of Gege>, Pomeranian | Lilly.

I have 8 cats, well Angel if she decideds to stay is 8. Twitchy we or he adopted us. Then all the rest the 6 are sons and daughters of Sonya the pretty callico cat that we found abandoned at a school in the middle of summer. Angel is her daughter too.

I'm in 9th grade. At my school its is strange for a freshman to take us history (the teacher is very er... descriptive)

I'm not a straight A student but I do my best

I DONT do drugs - Never will. (Thats a PROMISE)

I plan on going to college to become a Vet.

I love to write poetry

I love ghost stories

I love snow

I love to draw

Boxes amuse me

I love animals

I love my best friend

I love my parents

I love my family.

Well, my life isn't that exciting but its my life, I wouldnt change it. I got my cats, dogs, and family what more is there that I want. I have my Best friend Kat (nick name other Nicknames <Iniyasha, Acorn, and Fiz <those are internet names though>>)
Happy Holidays!!!
Angel Kitten

Postby GreenElf on Wed Oct 25, 2006 7:26 am

Greetings Angel Kitty, What a great post. You sound like such a warm person and being a animal lover too....I have to say I like you automatically! :D Well for myself would love to have that many animals in my house. I and my two children are allergic to most animals dander. We do have a new puppy as of last July, his name is Francis Rizzo but we call him Frankie. HE is a Toy Poodle. Boy oh boy I forgot how busy puppies can be. You see I had another dog (poodle/Terrier) who past away in 2004. She was 16 years old name Toffee. Anyway I didn't feel ready for another member of the family until this past summer. Frankie is fantastic though. He is just like a little baby and needs so much attention. I love him soo much, and my children love him too. Anyway you home sounds wonderful with you companions, warm fireplace ....nice and cozy.

I have been out of school a long time now. Actually this past summer was our 10 year high school reunion... I'm 28 years old and live in Canada. I love ghost stories, scary movies...and Christmas movies, I love to snail mail people around the world and learn as much about different cultures as possible. My fav holiday is Halloween but yes Christmas is my next fav. Christmas is the time of year that brings so many people together and feel good at the same time. You can't beat that. Being together on such a time of year is wonderful. Well take care, welcome, and look forward to talking holiday stuff wit cha!
GreenElf

Postby Dudley on Sat Nov 04, 2006 10:58 am

Hey, Angel Kitten. Nice post. You're about the same age as my son. there is something wonderful about animals and Christmas together, isnt there? My cat, Zontar, used to ride the Christmas tree DOWN every year..I think he thought he was Hulk Hogan just had to PIN it to the mat..it wasn't the holidays until he had taken it down at LEAST three times..

I make this pinata that is the shape of a Christmas tree every year, and he uses that as a club house for the month..when you get up in the morning and head into the living room, he pops his head out of the top and says:"hello..what's for chow??"
Run run Rudolph, Santa's got to make it on time..
Dudley

Postby BlkAsH on Sat Nov 04, 2006 1:20 pm

[b][color=darkblue]*chuckles @ Dudley's cat* I too am an animal person. I've had cats who were like that, or that had to pick off decorations one by one throughout the month. Mostly now the ones I have just like to sit under the tree on the packages and by the fireplace. So I'm pretty lucky in that regards. Currently I have along with my roommate 5 critters (or as she calls them our "furry kids"). I have a 7 year old Border Collie/Lab named Sass, a big 9 year old Siamese cat named Onyx, and a quasi-foster kitty whose is a 2 years old brown tabby named Zo
.:~* ... 'Tis The Season To Be Jolly ... *~:.
BlkAsH

Postby MHooch on Tue Nov 07, 2006 2:11 pm

Hi Angel, great post. Alas, I am allergic to kitties...but not dogs...we have a terrier mix pound puppy and she is the best dog ever. Named Camden, after the Yards. She loves to sleep on our bed, and for a 12 pound dog, she sure takse up a lot of room. My daughter is a senior in highschool this year (Boy is THAT hard to adjust to), and she is busy busy busy! My favorite part of your post was when you said, "well, my life isn't that exciting, but its my life..." What a fabulous attitude!! We all make the best of what we have, right? Looking forward to hearing more from you!
"Making Christmas, Making Christmas....."
MHooch

Postby littledollclaudia on Wed Nov 08, 2006 6:03 am

Oh wow I had a cat that would sleep in my flippin' tree. I don't know how she could manage it but she could hop in it and not mess up a single ornament. Course there was that time when the smoke alarm went off ( I was boiling a pumpkin for pie with the windows closed ) and she jumped out with the tree falling soon after. That was pretty funny. I couldn't be mad seeing as it was my fault for her being scared. I laughed so hard at that. I figured that it would stop her, but no. I fixed it and the next morning, she was in the tree again. Ah well. Arrgh, I miss that cat.
~On the 13th day of Christmas, my ghoul love gave to me...~
littledollclaudia

Return to Introduce Yourself!