vashUG
Ghost

Re: Silent Hill Closer Costume (made completly by me)

Post by vashUG » Sun Sep 21, 2008 3:12 pm

yep it took a long time to come up with the concept for the silly string rig, but i was thinking too complicated and my brother told me to just think simple so i came up with the existing rig, it took me a day to make cause i had it perfectly planned in my head, all out of duct tape, some thin plywood, a tube that the cans fit into perfectly that i found, and some straps i found. The hole in the chest area is just hot glue to look like veins coming out from it, and i painted it all with various spray paints and did details with my new airbrush :)

the improvements are basically done i just need to buy some tan sweat pants and paint them up to match the rest of the costume :D

Pumpkin_Man
Halloween Master

Post by Pumpkin_Man » Mon Sep 22, 2008 1:22 pm

Sorry to sound dumb, but I never heard of "Silent Hill." Is that a new movie or tv show or something?

Mike

vashUG
Ghost

Post by vashUG » Fri Sep 26, 2008 12:36 pm

silent hill is a video games series created by capcom its a survival horror game where your character is for one reason or another wound up in the town of silent hill which seems normal usually untill the freaky monsters and creatures start coming out and the town periodically turns into hell pretty much and you gotta figure out what's happening, its definetly one of the scariest games created and has some of the most disturbing monsters ever thought up. Its inspired a movie as well as a comic book series :) google it for more info :)

Pumpkin_Man
Halloween Master

Post by Pumpkin_Man » Fri Sep 26, 2008 4:25 pm

Thanks for clearing that up. I am not into video games, so that's probably why I didn't know.

Mike