Greetings!

Let us know about you!

Greetings!

Postby randy106 on Sun Jun 17, 2007 12:39 pm

New here.... I'm Randy.

Like many others I am a lover of the holidays all year. 2 trees, loft stairwell garland, etc stays up all year. :>)

While I program a radio station that goes all out Christmas Music in November thru 12/25, my real passion is "Christmas At Home". It's a 12 hour syndicated radio show that was on 70 radio and internet stations last year as well as the Armed Forces Radio Network and Freedom Radio in Baghdad. It's an honor to have our great military among the listeners.

I just wanted to say HI, I found this place just looking around the net, and will stop by to ask for idea help and to help others..I've done alot of research over the last 8 years of the show! :>)

Cheers

Randy Sherwyn

http://www.christmasathome.com

:P
randy106

Postby Nostalgiascape on Mon Jun 18, 2007 2:11 am

You are most welcome here. It's a trifle dead here in mid June but stop by anytime.
Nostalgiascape

Postby Big Steve on Mon Jun 25, 2007 10:06 pm

Hi Randy,

Welcome to the "in" place for the holidays.

Could you post a link where we can pick up the internet broadcast. I would really appreciate the link, and I think everyone else would enjoy listening to the program too. Thanks and welcome! :D

Big Steve
Big Steve

Postby randy106 on Tue Jun 26, 2007 2:21 pm

Thanks Big Steve:

When it gets closer, I will post a set of links. But they will also be at the show's website as well. http://www.christmasathome.com

I'm not here to promote the show, I'm here cuz I like to share Christmas stories and trivia/traditions...and sometimes ask for a little help. It just happens what I know and learn I turn *into* a show! So please, don't anyone think I'm out "spamming" the show. :>)

I have elves that do that. (not!)

Randy

PS. In fact if I see something here, I will certainly credit santaclaus.com
randy106

Postby fenwick on Sat Sep 08, 2007 12:55 am

fenwick

Return to Introduce Yourself!