OctoberChill
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 10992

Re: Halloween costumes from when you were a kid

Post by OctoberChill » Sun Sep 14, 2008 12:04 am

I was a ninja for at least 2 years straight. I don't know why I was so into ninjas. It was complete with the plastic weapons. I also did the devil one year. It was the generic devil with the red pitchfork and cape and shady little mustache.

There's a picture of me at my grandma's house. I had to of been no older than 2. But I was sitting in front of a pumpkin wearing some kind of costume. I was either a scarecrow, or a hobo. Can't figure it out.

Pumpkin_Man
Halloween Master

Post by Pumpkin_Man » Fri Sep 19, 2008 5:32 pm

When I was a kid, Wolworths, Zaers, (sort of gives you all a clue as to how old I am)and most other discount stores had these costume kits that came with a really cheaply made pants, shirt and mask that cam in a little box. They were minly for age 6 and under. You could buy these for about a buck and a half. I had 3 such custumes when I was a little one. A Frankenstein Monster, before I even knew who he was, a devil and a skeleton. Starting in 4th grade, I started creating my own costumes. I went around as a ghost, and that was my best costume in my opinion. I also did my own version of the Frankenstein Monster which was infinately better then that kit job. I was also a vampire, and a wearwolf.

Mike

GucciGirl
Crypt Keeper

Post by GucciGirl » Tue Sep 23, 2008 5:46 pm

My dad dressed me up as a race car one year!! That was the coolest EVER... we made the racecar out of a giant cardboard box and then used these suspenders to hold it all up LOL

It's one of my favorite costumes of all time :D