hi!

Let us know about you!

hi!

Postby xwintermagic on Thu Sep 28, 2006 5:23 am

hi my name is Natasha but people call me Natty. I'm 13 years old and yes this is REALLY lame but I believe in Santa. ^_^ And Christmas is my all-time favorite holiday and I just love winter. I like everything about it. This is such an awesome site!! who are the admins and moderators? just in case I need help with something. =) thanks!
xwintermagic

Postby santacla on Thu Sep 28, 2006 12:28 pm

Hi and welcome aboard!

You can drop me a note any time. The site is undergoing the biggest change since 1994, but should be back up with lots of fun soon!

Thanks
santacla
Site Admin

Postby christmasdiva on Sat Sep 30, 2006 8:58 am

Hey Natty! (Can I call you that?) Well, I love winter too & I love Santa Claus. Yes, I'm a little old (23) but I still enjoy him. Anyway, I look forward to talking to you about Christmas when it approaches. You seem really sweet & cool. Have fun on the board & never be afraid to ask questions. Have a good one!
christmasdiva

Postby GreenElf on Wed Oct 11, 2006 2:15 pm

Hey there! I love the Fall and winter too, I'm fairly new and I'm 28 years old.... As for Santa I totally believe in him and the magic he has over people.... What a wonderful being. My daughter (11) and son (4) love the holiday season too.... all good feelings this time of year for sure....
GreenElf

Postby BlkAsH on Wed Nov 01, 2006 11:45 am

Hi Natty. I just joined this forum as I've been hanging out over at Halloween.com instead. Halloween and the Fall are my favorites but I still enjoy some of the winter and of course X-mas and Yule. I am 29 and although I probably don't believe in Santa Claus I do believe in the spirit behind him and I love the stories, the icon itself, etc. I look forward to meeting more of you all through the upcoming holiday season as I find the time to read and post on here.
BlkAsH

Postby Dudley on Thu Nov 02, 2006 2:22 pm

Dig this.

My ex when she was a kid believed in him until she was almost into high school. The mother just kept telling her:'The children who DON'T beleive, DON'T get ANYTHING..pay them no HEED. they are trying to DECIEVE you.." When high school came around, they started to SWEAT and said;'Uh, hun..you know how we told you to just keep believing, NO MATTER WHAT???? Well..."

She cried for days.

But Christmas is great, really wonderful, my second fave holiday, we celebrate it a bit differently at my place..( how can you tell???) and we'll have lots of time to get into that..my kids are 23 and 15 and my grand daughter is 3..I'm a psych nurse by occupation, and I usually wind up working that day...MORAL: don't drink, don't over do it. Take care. Love your family. Relax. Or you wake up looking into my deep brown eyes and I turn to you and say:"Man, you should have LISTENED when I posted that notice to relax before you turned into Clark Griswald. Now. This won't hurt a bit.."
Run run Rudolph, Santa's got to make it on time..
Dudley

Postby littledollclaudia on Mon Nov 06, 2006 4:42 am

Hey, Santa is watching us..I know he's around. I never did stop thinking about him. We just help him out a bit, is all.
~On the 13th day of Christmas, my ghoul love gave to me...~
littledollclaudia

Postby MHooch on Tue Nov 07, 2006 1:54 pm

Santa is alive and well, my friends.
MHooch

Postby msclaus on Tue Nov 07, 2006 3:14 pm

Hello and welcome. I still believe in santa. Of course I am Mrs. Claus so I have to, I'm married to him! :lol: All kidding aside. I am 37 and I still believe in the spirit of Christmas if not actually Santa Claus. There is truly a spirit of giving and caring and much more, a deeper heartfelt sentiment. My children 17,16,12, and 8 are all the same way. There is something out there that can't be explained. Hope that makes sense. :oops:
I may grow older, but I refuse to grow up.
msclaus

Postby santa claus lapland on Wed Nov 08, 2006 10:43 am

Hi there! I really do know Santa, he lives in a town called Rovaniemi in Lapland, Finland. Whenever I tell someone I know Santa, they ALWAYS laugh at me! However, I must say Santa here has the same problem. He gets repeatedly asked if he is real - to which he replies "If I'm not real, then who are you talking to?" Check out his own site at santaclaus.fi (same address as this but with .fi instead of .com. They've also got a webcam at the Arctic Circle, so you should also see some real snow as well!
santa claus lapland

Return to Introduce Yourself!