Do Any Of You Send Halloween Cards ?

Discussion of general Halloween topics
Catzilla
Haunt Master
What is the highest number?: 9

Do Any Of You Send Halloween Cards ?

Post by Catzilla » Mon Sep 10, 2007 5:15 pm

We love to send Halloween cards in the same manner we do Christmas cards.
What's a book of stamps compared to the happiness the cards bring to many that appreciate them ?

If anyone wishes to exchange cards this season PM me your address & I will do the same....if not I undersatnd...I am fairly new to the board. :lol:

jadewik
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 10992

Post by jadewik » Mon Sep 10, 2007 5:35 pm

It's a fun way to cover all those pesky Christmas cards by starting the holiday season with a card saying "Happy Holidays" at the start of the holidays as opposed to the end of the holidays. I used to send out Halloween cards instead of Christmas Cards. I got out of the habit due to lack of time... yet I keep buying Halloween cards... >_<

Sadly, between all I'm doing this year... I think I only have time to send out a handful of cards. =/

Dr Strange

Post by Dr Strange » Mon Sep 10, 2007 7:24 pm

We send Halloween cards almost every year, and with Blue Mountain it's even easier.

mamawof2
Master Reaper

Post by mamawof2 » Mon Sep 10, 2007 7:45 pm

I always send Halloween cards to family and friends. I unfortunatley have noone on my list that ever sends them back. :( I am the only Halloween obsessed person that I know.

Catzilla
Haunt Master

Post by Catzilla » Mon Sep 10, 2007 7:49 pm

Well Mamawof2, when we get into our new apt house soon me & the wife will PM ya our address and you give me yours...we will always send cards back & we send them out the first few days of Oct so they can be displayed. :P

jadewik
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 10992

Post by jadewik » Mon Sep 10, 2007 7:54 pm

Dr Strange wrote:We send Halloween cards almost every year, and with Blue Mountain it's even easier.
Dr. Strange- Does Blue Mountain still charge for their e-cards? I used to send those out all the time in college 'till they started charging for them. =(

My favourite was Halloweener Dog... it had some great pipe organs chiming out the Toccata and Fugue in D Minor... a bolt of lightning... and then a Daschund dressed up like a vampire-- cape an' all. =)

Catzilla
Haunt Master

Post by Catzilla » Mon Sep 10, 2007 8:03 pm

I do send the e-cards to my friends that won't mail a paper card back...we just like the old fashioned way so we can decorate with them. :)

Dr Strange

Post by Dr Strange » Mon Sep 10, 2007 8:14 pm

jadewik wrote:
Dr Strange wrote:We send Halloween cards almost every year, and with Blue Mountain it's even easier.
Dr. Strange- Does Blue Mountain still charge for their e-cards? I used to send those out all the time in college 'till they started charging for them. =(

My favourite was Halloweener Dog... it had some great pipe organs chiming out the Toccata and Fugue in D Minor... a bolt of lightning... and then a Daschund dressed up like a vampire-- cape an' all. =)
For about $14 you get unlimited card sending for a year, while not free it is still a good deal IMO. All our friends and family love getting them.

MHooch
Halloween Master

Post by MHooch » Mon Sep 10, 2007 8:45 pm

I love cards of all kinds, especially Halloween cards...especially humorous ones. I have a file box full of all kinds of cards that I just randomly buy with certain people in mind. I bought my hubby's bday card (for May 2007) last November!! But alas, like mamaof2, I'm the only one who sends Halloween cards, I hardly ever receive one! :?
Draco Dormiens Nunquam Titillandus

Haunted Horseman
Halloween Master

Post by Haunted Horseman » Mon Sep 10, 2007 9:10 pm

Halloween card are definitely on the to do list this year.
Because once you cross that bridge, my friend, the ghost is through, his power ends.

FieryFaerie
Vampire

Post by FieryFaerie » Mon Sep 10, 2007 9:23 pm

i usually send e cards, but it would be alot of fun to do real cards this year!
I am a member of PETA: People Eating Tasty Animals. :P

Cadaverino
Haunt Master

Post by Cadaverino » Tue Sep 11, 2007 12:33 am

You bet! In fact, I just bought one today. I send Halloween cards to my young nieces, and to an elderly friend who loves the holiday as much as I do.

Dutchess of Darkness
Halloween Master

Post by Dutchess of Darkness » Tue Sep 11, 2007 1:30 am

Well since I am an enviromental addict, I'm always learning and scouting out new ways to cut back on waste, so ever since I found e-cards that's what I've been using :D

One Eye'd Jack

Post by One Eye'd Jack » Tue Sep 11, 2007 1:54 am

Ya know... It's always been at the back of my mind... you know, "Boy, Honey... wouldn't it be fun to send out Halloween cards?"
But never do. :?

I think I might just do that this year! Friends and family, that is. I'm about spent this year on the Gift Exchange.

Catzilla
Haunt Master

Post by Catzilla » Tue Sep 11, 2007 4:12 am

Well, I'll mail to anybody that will return one....like I said we love to decorate with our cards. :P