Help finding a song

Talk about television shows, movies, music and more!
wookiehermit
Ghost

Help finding a song

Post by wookiehermit » Mon Sep 03, 2007 6:49 pm

I heard a Halloween song when I was in first grade, and haven't been able to find it since. Maybe someone here knows the title or album it came from.
I only remember a few lyrics: "H A double-L O, W double-E N spells Halloween"
The tune is like Danse Macabre. It's sung by a chorus of children.
Thanks in advance for any help.

voodoochild03
Ghost

Post by voodoochild03 » Wed Sep 19, 2007 12:47 pm

I have the exact same problem... I think everyone heard the song in like 1st-2nd grade but that was about it. I can't find it ANYWHERE on the net... and I'm usually pretty good at searching and finding things. ANYONE!? Any elementary school music teachers?

voodoochild03
Ghost

Post by voodoochild03 » Wed Sep 19, 2007 1:03 pm

Sorry for posting another reply, but i'm pretty sure I found the song, or at least the artist/s, album title, etc. Unfortunately been unable to find a website with the actual music or an mp3 copy or anything:

Artists: "Kay Lande and Wade Denning"
Song: "Halloween"
Album: "Halloween: Games, Stories and Songs"
Record label(?): Golden

Dr Strange

Post by Dr Strange » Wed Sep 19, 2007 1:08 pm

Whoa, that is so weird. I was just looking for this song as well (instead of working :wink: ). I think you found what they were looking for.

Here's a link to a site that actually has the album in mp3 format available for download.

http://scarstuff.blogspot.com/2006/03/w ... games.html

voodoochild03
Ghost

Post by voodoochild03 » Wed Sep 19, 2007 1:18 pm

Awesome! Thanks... I have been looking for this for a while. Primarily because sometimes when I get in that Halloween mood my wife makes fun of me and doesn't believe that this song really existed! PROOF!!! haha, also I actually got her hooked on singing it too...

wookiehermit
Ghost

Post by wookiehermit » Tue Sep 25, 2007 12:35 pm

COOL! Thank you, Voodoochild03 and Dr Strange! I thought I'd never find this again.
Ah... Scar Stuff, brings back memories. I found an unopened pack at a store a couple years ago.