This Forum is getting bored!

Discussion of general Halloween topics
MHooch
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 9

Post by MHooch » Wed Jan 03, 2007 12:35 pm

I'm still in it, hauntmaster, this is where I feel most at home!!

hauntmaster

Post by hauntmaster » Wed Jan 03, 2007 1:36 pm

Great to see you around here, MHooch!! Yeah, it's like our home here! :wink:

uncletor
Halloween Master

Post by uncletor » Fri Jan 05, 2007 2:25 pm

..and we're back...
after ten days, pretty much strraight, on the job.
Business was a bit brisker then usual this year. We also have a Norwalk virus outbreak, and a couple of clients who tried to do VERY bad things.
But my crew made it out in one piece..that's ALL I ever want from the holidays, and as an offering of thanks, I will do my usual spaghetti sauce with a spaghetti western for them in January...
In the meantime, I am starting to get ready for this year. I've already replaced the beaker that broke on the mad scientist set we make up, and am going to expand it this year...and I have found some more likely speicmans to make into tombstones..
Future events such as these will effect you in the future

hauntmaster

Post by hauntmaster » Fri Jan 05, 2007 2:31 pm

Great to see this forum is not getting bored! Hee hee...

BTW, what are you going to do on Valentine's Day? For me, I think I am going to buy a rose and candy for my girlfriend, and also, we will sit down at home and watch horror movie, maybe...

LawP
Haunt Master

Post by LawP » Fri Jan 05, 2007 4:34 pm

How can this forum get boring with all the interesting (some unique) people on it??? Valentine's Day for an old married woman like me will probably be as exciting as watching paint dry. :wink: Maybe go out to eat or bowling...or both. We'll have fun.
Don't drink and fly...

Pennywise11
Halloween Master

Post by Pennywise11 » Mon Jan 08, 2007 9:38 am

Valentines...hmm, we have never really don't anything out of the ordinary. Maybe we'll indulge in some sweets, kick back and watch a movie or something. I did by my 4 year old some Superman Valentines kids cards this weekend. I know its early but just to break up the "blah" feeling of Jan.
1, 2, Freddy's Coming For You 3, 4, Better Lock Your Door 5, 6, Grab A Crucifix 7, 8, Better Stay Up Late 9, 10, Never Sleep Again

MHooch
Halloween Master

Post by MHooch » Tue Jan 09, 2007 2:03 am

I bought a valentines "bouquet" of little hearts to put in the bud vase in the Magic Punpkin! Like you said, Penny...to break up the "blah feeling of Jan" :D

EvilMel
Haunt Master

Post by EvilMel » Wed Jan 10, 2007 10:30 am

I actually super hate Valentine's Day. I think it's such a commercial holiday (but then again...what holidays aren't commercial at this point).

My husband and I both dislike it.

I just feel that if you need one day of the year to tell someone how much they mean to you then it's kinda sad.

More importantly...it's all super girly and frilly. hah hah.

I'm horrible. I know!

Pennywise11
Halloween Master

Post by Pennywise11 » Thu Jan 11, 2007 8:50 am

You not horrible EvilMel.. I too am not that Valentinesy. I like to get the cards for the kids and helpt them fill them out. I pick up a few little dinky things for the kids on Valentines day but as for my and my b/f, we have never been on of the couples that make a big deal out of Valentines day. We don't go out for supper or anything like that, I am totally not a flower person but like I said it is just more of a easy holiday for me. Not that much to prepare like Xmas, not big meals like Thanksgiving. It seems to slip in and slip out like nothing, it is not a big thing for me/us. It is commercial though for sure but like you said what holiday isn't....Honestly though how many pink hearts, fluffy white teddy bears or plush flowers could a person want.....I suppose if the heart was beating and squirting blood to freak out guest, or the fluffy white teddy had a mean growl to it and the plush flower was a black stemmed orange petal type! LOL...
1, 2, Freddy's Coming For You 3, 4, Better Lock Your Door 5, 6, Grab A Crucifix 7, 8, Better Stay Up Late 9, 10, Never Sleep Again

thislazylife
Haunt Master

Post by thislazylife » Thu Jan 11, 2007 2:34 pm

Valentine's Day was invented solely to sell cards and flowers. Hallmark Loves Valentine's Day.
Laurie stares at the station wagon as it moves past. She looks directly at The Shape inside. There is a quick glimpse of him, a strange pale face staring back.

deadbride
Master Reaper

Post by deadbride » Tue Jan 16, 2007 6:51 pm

Hey what happened? I'm gone for a few days with health issues and I come back and no one is here posting. :cry: I saw a house the other day on the base out here at Fort Gordon that still had a pumpkin sitting on the railing. I've also had a commision for an repairs to an Italian renisance costume. And I'm getting some ideas for my teens costumes already. They are tossing around ideas like dead goth cheerleaders.....of course, that figures. :lol: Well I just wanted to post.
I may grow older, but I refuse to grow up.
I'm not weird, just normal challenged.

tomanderson
Halloween Master

Post by tomanderson » Wed Jan 17, 2007 11:38 am

Just at the moment, I am not posting too much because I am busily busying myself on a monster-related project...restoring a very famous rubber monster costume from the late 70's! ... So it's possible that when people are not posting here, they are doing their monstery work out in the world...! Which is almost as good as posting here, but not quite!

Pennywise11
Halloween Master

Post by Pennywise11 » Wed Jan 17, 2007 12:07 pm

Hey Guys, Well 3 storm days here in Nova Scotia...I am just arriving back to my work where I do my best posting! Cheers and Happy Halloween!

Pennywise11
Halloween Master

Post by Pennywise11 » Fri Jan 19, 2007 2:44 pm

Ooooo, I have been having a good day, and it's Friday so that is always good. Anyway today on my lunch break I went to the local Frenchys and I picked up some Halloween decorations. I bought a foot high ceramic grey mummy that when plugged in glows, and I picked up a cool pumpkin candle holder with ghosts dancing around it and a couple of little things but I was really pleased with myself.... And of course who better to understand my excitment but you guys! Anyway have a wonderful weekend.

thislazylife
Haunt Master

Post by thislazylife » Fri Jan 19, 2007 4:01 pm

Wish there was someplace around here that sold Halloween stuff year-round.
Laurie stares at the station wagon as it moves past. She looks directly at The Shape inside. There is a quick glimpse of him, a strange pale face staring back.