HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Discussion of general Halloween topics
JACKRYAN592
Haunt Master

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Post by JACKRYAN592 » Mon Jan 01, 2007 1:04 pm

HAPPY NEW YEAR, ONLY 302 DAYS UNTIL HALLOWEEN!! I SAW A PUMPKIN ON A PORCH RAILING YESTERDAY, IT WAS LITERALLY MELTING OVER THE POST FROM ROT!! NOW THAT'S WHAT I CALL A DEDICATED HALLOWEN DECORATOR!! MAYBE HE FIGURES HE'LL LEAVE IT UP UNTIL NEXT HALLOWEEN TO SAVE MONEY!!

Pennywise11
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 9

Post by Pennywise11 » Tue Jan 02, 2007 9:24 am

Happy New Year!!!! I hope everyone had a good holiday. My first day back to work and well I am still half asleep! ANyway I was given a few Halloween decorations for Xmas and was just thrilled!!! Cheers friends.
1, 2, Freddy's Coming For You 3, 4, Better Lock Your Door 5, 6, Grab A Crucifix 7, 8, Better Stay Up Late 9, 10, Never Sleep Again

MHooch
Halloween Master

Post by MHooch » Tue Jan 02, 2007 4:08 pm

Happy New Year to you, Penny!!! And to all! Boy, the Christmas holidays are exhausting, aren't they? Can't say I'm sorry they are over. But we had a very nice holiday, and I hope you all did the same. Only 301 days to go, huh JackRyan? CAN'T WAIT!!! :lol:

Pennywise11
Halloween Master

Post by Pennywise11 » Wed Jan 03, 2007 9:18 am

Thanks MHooch, yeah I am getting very excited about Halloween now due to all the Halloween little gifts I received this year and the lucky finds at thrift shops. Can't wait! This year I am going to decorate extra early. I don't think I will be able to hold off! lol
1, 2, Freddy's Coming For You 3, 4, Better Lock Your Door 5, 6, Grab A Crucifix 7, 8, Better Stay Up Late 9, 10, Never Sleep Again

LittleDollClaudia
Haunt Master

Post by LittleDollClaudia » Tue Jan 09, 2007 6:04 am

I forgot to take a pic of our pumpkin in front of our Christmas tree. We bought a pumpkin in October to carve and never got to it. It's still sitting on our sideboard waiting. Hasn't rotted at all as far as I can tell. I'm sure though if I even try to slide a knife in it, it will go poof!!
"I dress this way just to keep them at bay 'cause Halloween is every day."-Ministry