Guess where I am spending September 28?

Discussion of general Halloween topics
MichaelMyers
Haunt Master
What is the highest number?: 9

Post by MichaelMyers » Wed Sep 05, 2007 3:49 pm

Welcome Ghost Corpse!! You will have to take lots of pictures so that we can have one big thread with all of our pictures!! Have a great time!

Ghost Corpse
Zombie

Post by Ghost Corpse » Wed Sep 05, 2007 4:21 pm

Thanks! I cant wait to go Trick-Or Treating again, its been too long since those days. And apparently they give out a lot, so thats awesome! I've come across some who said they still have leftover from last year still.

And I'm not sure if you know or not, but a little bit of info that may be good for ya, even though your ticket says 7pm, they'll let you in as early as 4 or 4:30. So just a heads up.

I really hope it doesnt rain, thats the only thing with buying tickets ahead of time. I dont mind a little rain, but apparently the Headless Horsemen is a no go in the rain, so I'm hoping its good weather wise because I really wanna see him. And many say the Halloween Fireworks are the best Disney does too, so much to look forward too!

mandy0221
Halloween Master

Post by mandy0221 » Thu Sep 06, 2007 12:24 am

Thanks GC for the heads up about the ticket times. Our flight gets in at noon on that Friday so we are going to get settled, have an early dinner and then might try to head over there.
"Drink up me 'earties Yo Ho. Yo Ho Yo Ho a pirates life for me!"