This Forum is getting bored!

Discussion of general Halloween topics
hauntmaster

This Forum is getting bored!

Post by hauntmaster » Wed Dec 27, 2006 11:20 pm

As almost every day, I kept coming in to check everything here... It seemed like it's getting bored around here... Where is everybody? Where are you?? I believe some of you still spending your time for XMAS and Happy New Year with families and friends just like I do! :wink:

So well, after the holidays are over, do you think you will come back here or what? I hope so! :shock:

deadbride
Master Reaper
What is the highest number?: 9

Post by deadbride » Thu Dec 28, 2006 2:26 am

I can't wait for the stupid holidays to be over. I had to spend the evening with the inlaws. :evil: :roll: :shock: Less than a 24hour notice is not enough time to prepare for that. 24 days isn't enough time. :shock: I am starting to plan my haunt already and picking up little pieces to put in it already. I could care less about these other holidays. My screwed up muscles and broken arm/elbow don't help my spirit any right now. The kids keep teasing me they call me robot or bionic arm. So I do what I can to look ahead to Halloween. :twisted:
I may grow older, but I refuse to grow up.
I'm not weird, just normal challenged.

deadbride
Master Reaper

Post by deadbride » Thu Dec 28, 2006 2:29 am

Forgot something. I couldn't even play Mrs. Claus because of my arm. So that sucked. :cry: Which made it worse. And it takes forever to type. :lol:

LittleDollClaudia
Haunt Master

Post by LittleDollClaudia » Thu Dec 28, 2006 5:58 am

Oh man no fun. I too am waiting for these to be over. Because of work schedules, we are celebrating at my mom's house tomorrow. Ugh, it's over kids. Let it go so I can look forward to my Halloween!!
"I dress this way just to keep them at bay 'cause Halloween is every day."-Ministry

Bafa
Crypt Keeper

Post by Bafa » Thu Dec 28, 2006 12:02 pm

I still check here daily when I am at work. i just don't post unless I have something to say. but i am still here :P

hauntmaster

Post by hauntmaster » Thu Dec 28, 2006 10:30 pm

It's great to see all of you back, except where is PennyWise? I hope she is doing all right. :wink:

JACKRYAN592
Haunt Master

Post by JACKRYAN592 » Thu Dec 28, 2006 11:14 pm

I AM STILL HERE AND WILL BE ALL YEAR, UNTIL NEXT HALLOWEEN!! I LOOK FORWARD TO SHARING WITH ALL OF YOU , MY HALLOWEEN FRIENDS!!!

hauntmaster

Post by hauntmaster » Thu Dec 28, 2006 11:31 pm

Hey! Good to have you around here again, Ryan!! :evil: :lol:

EvilMel
Haunt Master

Post by EvilMel » Sat Dec 30, 2006 11:24 am

I'm here too and I will be spending a little more time here now that xmas is over.

tomanderson
Halloween Master

Post by tomanderson » Sat Dec 30, 2006 4:30 pm

Really, whether I'm here or not, I am always trying to do Halloween stuff. Nothing is more fun. On ebay right now (my seller name is "ghoulstudio") I have a couple of special lots listed--a horror magazine, a horror comic, and a DVD, plus extra Halloween and monster things thrown in. These cost a few dollars to buy but I don't profit on them at all.....I like to list these because they're fun and I know people like reading the ads. You don't have to stop enjoying Halloween just because October's over, you know?

deadbride
Master Reaper

Post by deadbride » Sat Dec 30, 2006 5:33 pm

Cool tomanderson I list on ebay too under mpoff6. I sell wedding dresses ususally and a few goth gowns. I'll have a skull with a sawblade in it up in a few days. I hate to part with him, but my cat needs to see the vet and my gowns aren't selling so I hope he'll sell. I'll look for you on ebay.

tomanderson
Halloween Master

Post by tomanderson » Sat Dec 30, 2006 5:50 pm

Hey neato, another ebayer...I checked out some of your goth stuff there. When I have time, I am often looking at vintage Halloween decorations, and also sound effects records and such, on ebay. There are a lot of hidden gems...

MichaelMyers
Haunt Master

Post by MichaelMyers » Sun Dec 31, 2006 5:57 pm

I am here too~ Just recovering from the Holidays. Found some Halloween placemats and table cloth on major sale at Kohls last week...was excited to pick those up!! HOW MANY MORE DAYS UNTIL HALLOWEEN!!

Pennywise11
Halloween Master

Post by Pennywise11 » Tue Jan 02, 2007 9:36 am

Hey Friends!!! Sorry I have been crazy busy the past couple of weeks with wrapping up work for the holidays, my brother and family coming home and staying with us and with a house full of people and kids running around it has been a wonderfully frightful holiday with lots of love, laughs and well everything else that goes along with little babies!!!! Fun Fun Fun.... Needless to say the only time I had by myself would be in the shower or something... Anyway my break was good, the New YEars was fun, I had got fireworks as a present so that was nice to set off on the stroke of 12!

Got lots of Halloween stuff for Xmas and can wait to set the stuff around. Also on another note my mother is a big Frenchies person and loves, yard sails thrift shops and the whole but and within the past three weeks she has picked me up 5 Halloween houses and a few other really cool decorations. I am already mapping out how I will have them laid on my dinner table this coming Thanksgiving (Canadian Thankgiving) so I can wow the crowd when they sit down to eat!!! Exciting....

So I would like to wish you all a very Happy New Year!!!!!
1, 2, Freddy's Coming For You 3, 4, Better Lock Your Door 5, 6, Grab A Crucifix 7, 8, Better Stay Up Late 9, 10, Never Sleep Again

hauntmaster

Post by hauntmaster » Tue Jan 02, 2007 1:42 pm

Wow! Sounded like PW had losts of fun!! :wink: