Darkside Worshippers

Discuss/post ghost stories etc!
hauntmaster

Darkside Worshippers

Post by hauntmaster » Tue Jan 23, 2007 10:57 pm

Do you believe in the magic based in the ancient "dakside" of Christianity? For instance, the worship and invokation of Satan and the lesser demons (Samuel, Ariel, Lucifer, etc). as opposed God, Jesus, and the Archangels? This is where wtchcraft in most European traditions stemmed from and many, many books were written in the Middle Ages on the subject, ranging from persecutive exposes (Malleus Maleficarum).

I'm not very religious myself, but I do believe there are powers to be tapped into and energies, that can be focused for "good" or "evil" purposes. I am very certain that Wicca is a bunch of <deleted>, through. I think there is a real magic and power in the older forums of the craft and the practice of sincere worship.

Any thoughts?

halloweengirl
Crypt Keeper
What is the highest number?: 9

Post by halloweengirl » Thu Jan 25, 2007 6:04 pm

WOW..............i off hand can't think of anything to say to this but,please tell us more.I do infact find what you're saying is something i'm interested in though.
NIGHT FOLLOWS THE LONELY MOON,MORNING COMES EVER SO SOON. author halloweengirl.

Nostalgiascape
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 10992

Post by Nostalgiascape » Mon May 07, 2007 4:04 am

Be careful what you choose to mess with.
The dark night beckons. Bear us your soul, it whispers. Expose your wicked delights. Join the rest of us on the wind. The dark night beckons and we answer. Sailing into the shadows.