the west end fair

Discussion of general Halloween topics
midnight kitty
Haunt Master
What is the highest number?: 9

the west end fair

Post by midnight kitty » Tue Aug 21, 2007 9:43 am

the west end fair starts this weekend. it's pretty much the "unofficial" end of summer celebration YAY!!!!!!!!!!! no more summer
they always have this awesome halloween decoration stand. i get good stuff there
i already got 2 4 ft tall metal stands w/ lanterns on them to put tea lights in (very spooky looking), and a few 2 ft long metal dangles that say happy halloween on them. then little stuff like table cloths and place mats.

can't wait, i'm going either sunday or monday (depends on the weather)
trick or treat

tantraman
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 10992

Post by tantraman » Tue Aug 21, 2007 10:35 pm

our state fair is this week and yea it marks the end of summer school starts monday for us.
happy happy halloween silver shamrock.

Please check out our new horror movie blog check our the first post on our new horror movie blog https://horrormoviehallofflames.wordpress.com/

mandy0221
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 9

Post by mandy0221 » Wed Aug 22, 2007 7:50 pm

Our state fair is going on right now. Just heard on the radio it is the fair with the largest square footage air conditioned space (weird I know). But anyway I never thought of it as a celebration of the end of summer but perhaps it is.

If so it will give me a reason to enjoy the fair - because you could NOT pay me to go to our state fair!
"Drink up me 'earties Yo Ho. Yo Ho Yo Ho a pirates life for me!"