Halloween Pranksters?

Discussion of general Halloween topics
hauntmaster

Halloween Pranksters?

Post by hauntmaster » Tue Jul 31, 2007 11:27 pm

Hey, are you the halloween prankster or not? Maybe you were halloween prankster before?

Of hell course!! I am still the halloween and haunt prankster because I love to play around and tease other people on Halloween Eve and the day or night of HALLOWEEN!

My friends, some of my cousins, and I did play prank jokes on cops, detectives, some neighbors, etc... We think that was so funny!!! :lol:

We all made up fake props, skeleton corpse along with blood (looks like life-type blood) you know? As you seen in movie... We put everything on the street, nearby the park, one of the neighbors yard, you know? We laughed so hard and we called 911 emergency about this situation... When they arrived on this scene about the situation, they kept investigating till 2 or 3 hours... After that, they found out it was an hoax! I believe one of my friends told me, "Ohh, s**t! The cops say they don't like to play games, or else they will take all of us to jail!" Well, my cousin, he asked the cops, "If that's what happened to play around, like a joke, then why do you take all of us to jail???" For what??? The cop replied to my cousin that is called FALSE INFORMATION aka FALSE SUMMONING, you know? If anything happens again, then we will be winding up in jail period!

Did you have anything occur before or not? Did you get caught or not? Can you please about anything of halloween pranksters?

One Eye'd Jack

Post by One Eye'd Jack » Wed Aug 01, 2007 1:01 am

I like to lie in wait.... quietly.... patiently..... then spring out of the bushes and beat the <deleted> out of pranksters and bullies. There's nothing worse than a Halloween bully.
I LOVED it when those two bullies in 'HOCUS POCUS' ended up in the cages at the end.

I would've set them on fire! hehehehehehe

LawP
Haunt Master
What is the highest number?: 9

Post by LawP » Wed Aug 01, 2007 10:12 am

As the wife of a firefighter, I think fake 911 calls are criminal. I'll join OEJ's anti-bully patrol any time!! :D
Don't drink and fly...

Pennywise11
Halloween Master

Post by Pennywise11 » Wed Aug 01, 2007 1:25 pm

I like pranks, doing them to other people and to be honest, if they're funny or really scary ones, I don't mind when people do it to me as long as it is all for fun and it is usually just with my friends or relatives... Alas I am usually the one that bothers to put in any real effort to scary people... Most people laugh after their shock but once and awhile I accidentally scare someone that makes them truely scared then I feel bad... An example was my little girl... whoses 11 almost 12.... she is soooo easy to get but one time I jumped out and scared :shock: her late at night when it was dark out.... well I could of died laughing but she was crying so I held in my laughter to console her and make her feel better but ya know I was laughing to myself that night laying in bed!!!! Ahhhhhhh LOL!!!! :oops: :twisted:
1, 2, Freddy's Coming For You 3, 4, Better Lock Your Door 5, 6, Grab A Crucifix 7, 8, Better Stay Up Late 9, 10, Never Sleep Again

hauntmaster

Post by hauntmaster » Wed Aug 01, 2007 1:48 pm

Your funny, LP! I like your idea when you stated that you'll join OEJ's anti-bully patrol! Hee hee...

To tell you the truth, I am not bully-type person, you know, I alwways love to play around and tease others on Halloween. And your right that false 911 calls is the criminal. I learned my lesson a few years ago when I placed false information thru 911 via T-Mobile sidekick, you know? I thought they wouldn't find me... BUT one of the neighbor haters (They are against me and my friends). Anyways, the police charged me for providing the
false summon. One day, I appeared in the criminal court and I pleaded guilty. The judge sentenced me 6-month probation, and if anything occurs again and I have to go to 30-day jail. So, I won't let that happen again anymore.

LawP wrote:As the wife of a firefighter, I think fake 911 calls are criminal. I'll join OEJ's anti-bully patrol any time!! :D
:wink:

hauntmaster

Post by hauntmaster » Wed Sep 12, 2007 11:19 pm

BTW, I'm back to this old thread again because I've found something very interesting here!! :evil:

FYI: I do believe a fake 911 call is a felony...

So far, here is something scary that is just the opposite... A true story of a lady who hung herself and it went undetected for hours because some neighbors thought it was a halloween decoration.... Hee heee... Excuse me.... :lol:

Anyway, please read this http://www.snopes.com/horrors/gruesome/hanging.asp

Haunted Horseman
Halloween Master

Post by Haunted Horseman » Wed Sep 12, 2007 11:35 pm

You are correct Haunt Master. A false 911 call is a serious crime and can also have civil consequences. Here is some free legal advise to anyone reading this post. Don't do it!
Because once you cross that bridge, my friend, the ghost is through, his power ends.

hauntmaster

Post by hauntmaster » Wed Sep 12, 2007 11:41 pm

OK, HH, Do you have any friends or someone else that placed a false summon to the cops about any Halloween-related situation before? If so, please post it here and we love to hear about this! :wink:

spookyboo
Haunt Master

Halloween pranks

Post by spookyboo » Thu Sep 13, 2007 4:57 pm

There are two that I am most fond of

One was just before Halloween I used to work in a Chocolate Shop and a friend of mine worked with me late at night a couple times a month to pack candies, we were the only ones in the place like 1 or 2am. One night when we were working in different ends of the store I decided to set up a little scene for her.....We had this huge fudge knife it looked like the kind of knife you would hack through a jungle with ... I positioned myself in front of the opened loading dock door so that it looked like the knife was stuck in me....(actually under my arm) and then screamed like hell. She came running and could see me half in the darkness on the floor and flipped out ......It was to good to be true she was screaming and then you could just see the gears in her head working...like is the person who did this still here kind of thing...
She ran and I had to run after her....she got all the way to her car and then was soooo mad but all I could do was laugh until I was coughing
Wild Winds thou shalt blow
carry away my saddened soul
tis the time of Judgement

Halloween Freek
Master Reaper

Post by Halloween Freek » Thu Sep 13, 2007 7:50 pm

On Halloween Eve or to the younger crowd known as "Mischief Night" . I just sit in my front yard with my paintball gun until 2AM, then my other friend takes over. I doubt anyone will argue with 2 armed paintball gunners. Because kids would try to lift props at night, so i instated the paintball patrol 2 years ago on Halloween Eve.

One Eye'd Jack

Post by One Eye'd Jack » Fri Sep 14, 2007 12:36 am

PAINTBALL PATROL?!?!?!
I WANT IN!!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: