Halloween in closer then we think

Discussion of general Halloween topics
revelesnet
Crypt Keeper
What is the highest number?: 9

Halloween in closer then we think

Post by revelesnet » Tue Jun 19, 2007 6:10 pm

I just received in the mail my first Halloween catalog of 2007. It's from the oriental trading company and they always have some great stuff. Plus if I order at least $60 of stuff by July 5th (which won't be a problem), They give an additional 20% off
Is it Halloween yet? and by the way it's not makeup it's jaundice.

Nostalgiascape
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 10992

Post by Nostalgiascape » Tue Jun 19, 2007 6:16 pm

It really isn't all that far off. Spirit Halloween stores, look out.
The dark night beckons. Bear us your soul, it whispers. Expose your wicked delights. Join the rest of us on the wind. The dark night beckons and we answer. Sailing into the shadows.

hauntmaster

Post by hauntmaster » Tue Jun 19, 2007 11:00 pm

I got that one too! I used receiving it every 6 months! Good stuffs in the catalog! :D

One Eye'd Jack

Post by One Eye'd Jack » Wed Jun 20, 2007 12:24 am

I've been seeing Halloween things start to show up in Party City and CardSmart, too. MWAHAHAHA!!!!! It IIIS on it's way!!!

Nostalgiascape
Halloween Master

Post by Nostalgiascape » Wed Jun 20, 2007 12:58 am

And when it does, i'll be waiting in the most sincere pumpkin patch ever. Then the great pumpkin will arrive. Just wait, you'll see!
The dark night beckons. Bear us your soul, it whispers. Expose your wicked delights. Join the rest of us on the wind. The dark night beckons and we answer. Sailing into the shadows.

Dutchess of Darkness
Halloween Master

Post by Dutchess of Darkness » Wed Jun 20, 2007 1:45 am

Hey Nostalgiascape, You keep talking like that & I'm gonna have to go out and buy the "Its The Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown, you're so cute NOS. :wink: :D

revelesnet, I'm going to go look on the internet and see if this Oriental Trading Company has an on-line catologe, if not, could you maybe post some of what they offer?

And OEJ, what about Party City, well I'll go look on the internet.

You guys & gals are so lucky to have all those Halloween stores down there. :P

Nostalgiascape
Halloween Master

Post by Nostalgiascape » Wed Jun 20, 2007 1:54 am

Dutchess, it wouldn't be money wasted.

Dutchess of Darkness
Halloween Master

Post by Dutchess of Darkness » Wed Jun 20, 2007 2:09 am

You're right NOS, maybe next payday I will. It's only $11.99 and that includes some little trick or treat bag inside it.

LawP
Haunt Master

Post by LawP » Wed Jun 20, 2007 10:41 am

Dutchess, Oriental Trading does have online ordering. From personal experience, they are a great resource for Halloween (and other holidays) and they ship your items quickly. AND....they are not too expensive. :D From the sounds of it you all have been lurking in various retail shops searching for the first sign of fall merchandise. Guess I better get out there and see what's out there in my humble little city. :shock:
Don't drink and fly...

Dutchess of Darkness
Halloween Master

Post by Dutchess of Darkness » Wed Jun 20, 2007 3:27 pm

Thank's LawP & revelesnet, I went and checked out thier catologe and they have some nifty things, I've put in them into my Halloween folder so that I can go back and look when I have more time.

LawP
Haunt Master

Post by LawP » Wed Jun 20, 2007 3:54 pm

DOD, you have a Halloween folder???! :shock: OMG! We're twinkies! I make one up every year and collect recipes, prop ideas, decor, etc. I keep it tucked between my quilting books...you know...to keep the family from changing my residence to the State Hospital. I don't mean to go overboard here :oops: but I got some serious flak when I made my first Halloween folder...in March...and it's nice to know there are other Halloween enthusiasts who organize their passion. :D
Don't drink and fly...

JACKRYAN592
Haunt Master

Post by JACKRYAN592 » Wed Jun 20, 2007 10:14 pm

I JUST BOUGHT A PEANUTS HALLOWEEN LUNCH BOX ON E=BAY. IT'S ON MY COFEE TABLE, WAITING FOR HALLOWEEN!!!

One Eye'd Jack

Post by One Eye'd Jack » Wed Jun 20, 2007 11:18 pm

Heh-em.... Pictures, Please! :)

Nostalgiascape
Halloween Master

Post by Nostalgiascape » Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:26 am

JACKRYAN592 wrote:I JUST BOUGHT A PEANUTS HALLOWEEN LUNCH BOX ON E=BAY. IT'S ON MY COFEE TABLE, WAITING FOR HALLOWEEN!!!
Oh my damn...I envy you! That does rock. Show us some pics of it.

NATUREPIXIE
Crypt Keeper

Post by NATUREPIXIE » Thu Jun 21, 2007 10:13 am

I got my catalog too! I so excited!!!

I have been lurking in stores too, just to see if anything is out. But alas, I haven't found anything yet....

However Garden Ridge has tons of Christmas stuff out at 80% off... :shock: I'm looking around for the 80% off Halloween stuff..they don't have any!!! :cry: But I'll keep pushing forth to try and find my treasurers ..lol