WHO WLL BE LAST?????

Discussion of general Halloween topics
William
Haunt Master
What is the highest number?: 9

Post by William » Wed Nov 15, 2006 12:50 am

Me to i will be her all year :D to haunt and tot-ing
Halloween is coming,be sure to be dead until then, if not all hallows eve will take care

Pennywise11
Halloween Master

Post by Pennywise11 » Wed Nov 15, 2006 9:29 am

me too!
1, 2, Freddy's Coming For You 3, 4, Better Lock Your Door 5, 6, Grab A Crucifix 7, 8, Better Stay Up Late 9, 10, Never Sleep Again

LittleDollClaudia
Haunt Master

Post by LittleDollClaudia » Thu Nov 16, 2006 7:56 am

I crawled out of my crypt to say hi! :waves:
"I dress this way just to keep them at bay 'cause Halloween is every day."-Ministry

Mrs. Barnabas Collins
Zombie

Post by Mrs. Barnabas Collins » Fri Nov 17, 2006 8:09 am

i will be here to threw the next year. i love halloween and now i have people to talk to all YEAR about halloween :-) im so happy !!! LOL :D :roll: :lol: :twisted: :wink:

Pennywise11
Halloween Master

Post by Pennywise11 » Fri Nov 17, 2006 8:19 am

Good morning, just got to work, wanted to stop and say hi!
1, 2, Freddy's Coming For You 3, 4, Better Lock Your Door 5, 6, Grab A Crucifix 7, 8, Better Stay Up Late 9, 10, Never Sleep Again

Winnie Sanderson
Master Reaper

Post by Winnie Sanderson » Sat Nov 18, 2006 3:16 pm

Hi ya'll I am still here too....lol I do admit to reading much more than posting...you might say I am a bit of a lurker....mmmuuuuwwwaaahhhhaaa

Bafa
Crypt Keeper

Post by Bafa » Sat Nov 18, 2006 7:35 pm

MHooch wrote:And here in VA we get the Twilight Zone marathon New Year's Eve/Day. I watch it every year, althou God knows I've seen them ALL 100 times! :roll:
But they are so good I could still watch them ... and do every time I see one on TV!

Except for one that for some reason still scares me. I am 35 years old and had to change the channel because this one episode, out of ALL the Twilights Zones ever made, scares me. I am sure anyone else would think it's stupid, but it's the one where the little girls doll and her balding stepdad don't get along... and the doll ends up killing him.

There is also a Darkside episode where a stuffed Teddy Bear terrorizes a girl and her mom and eventually busts through the door at the end, transformed into a full 8 foot monster bear, and eats them both. I dunno why but that just scares the <deleted> ouuta me lol. So dumb.

Yeah as long as this board is active I plan on hanging out.

thislazylife
Haunt Master

Post by thislazylife » Sat Nov 18, 2006 8:38 pm

Hello yeah!

Talking (Talky?) Tina. And that bald guy is Telly Savalas.

I still dig the episode where the family finds a portal into another dimension hidden in their living room wall.
I'm also a big fan of the episode where the woman keeps geting phone calls from her deceased husband. At the end the camera follows a downed phone cable from the telephone pole to the dead husband's grave site.

Creepy.
Laurie stares at the station wagon as it moves past. She looks directly at The Shape inside. There is a quick glimpse of him, a strange pale face staring back.

Bafa
Crypt Keeper

Post by Bafa » Sat Nov 18, 2006 9:50 pm

thislazylife wrote:Hello yeah!

Talking (Talky?) Tina. And that bald guy is Telly Savalas.

I still dig the episode where the family finds a portal into another dimension hidden in their living room wall.
I'm also a big fan of the episode where the woman keeps geting phone calls from her deceased husband. At the end the camera follows a downed phone cable from the telephone pole to the dead husband's grave site.

Creepy.
Yes, Talking Tina.

The episode I am remembering with the portal in the wall to the 4th (or more) dimension was in the little girls bedroom, just behind her headboard. The guy wakes up in the middle of the night to check on his crying daughter and can't find her anywhere in the room, but can hear her.

And I felt bad for the old lady. She was a bizatch when she was young and married to the guy from what I understand, but now she is old and I would assume changed some. I always felt bad for her.