Ex-Iraqi President Died!

Discussion of general Halloween topics
hauntmaster

Ex-Iraqi President Died!

Post by hauntmaster » Wed Jan 10, 2007 11:48 pm

Formerly Iraqi President Saddam Hussein was senteced to death by hanging for killing more than 10,000 people, even war criminal against others... I saw a video of Saddam's hanging!

See http://www.evtv1.com/player.aspx?itemnum=5970&aid=19

Anyways, there were some rumors in Iraq that some people saw a ghost of Saddam Hussein wandering around the town, business markets, etc... See http://www.indiadaily.com/editorial/14948.asp

What do you think if this guy Saddam has gone to heaven or what?? Why did some people saying that they claimed they've seen him in ghost??

Pennywise11
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 9

Post by Pennywise11 » Thu Jan 11, 2007 8:37 am

Hi there, I too seen the video. It is very hard to give a entire comment on the whole situation because as a Canadian, I can only imagine what complex issues are underneath the surface of the whole story. I have read many many articles, books and of coarse seen the propaganda on the TV but it boils down to me that the hundred of thousands of Kurds and Kawaities were murdered not to mention the soilders from other countries will never be forgotton...EVER... Saddam is gone and I am not sad about that but it probably won't make any real positive lasting effects on the world today as we can all see.

As for his possible ghost.... Perhaps it is his real ghost and if it is I hope he is tormented to the point that upon his death he was enlightened with the truth of good and positive things and essences of humanity then realize what horrible..HORRIBLE acts he committed to Man so that he will be forceds to wander endlessly as a beaten shadow wallowing in enternal regret..

I know that wouldn't change things....

Maybe it is the ghost of the innocent that were taken from this earth behind the whole visions of Saddam. Perhaps he will be visible on occasion, no matter how disturbing... but to ensure that the acts committed are not forgotton about and may prevent such a reign to happen again.

There is so much to be said on this, and not just on this but many places in the world including our own. On different levels of course but All I can do is hope that people open thier eyes and see that we are all here for just a short time... Lifting each other up despite difference is a human handicap... but a mandatory virtue nonetheless. I wish you peace.
1, 2, Freddy's Coming For You 3, 4, Better Lock Your Door 5, 6, Grab A Crucifix 7, 8, Better Stay Up Late 9, 10, Never Sleep Again

halloweengirl
Crypt Keeper

Post by halloweengirl » Thu Jan 25, 2007 5:55 pm

so true...i mean we all wish and hope and want the whole world to live in peace and stop all the fighting,but asking for that is like asking for something that will never happen.Everyday there are so many murders and other acts of violence.well just wanted to say my peice about this too,hope you all don't mind...................PEACE..........................PEACE.......................PEACE............................PEACE...........................PEACE.......................PEACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NIGHT FOLLOWS THE LONELY MOON,MORNING COMES EVER SO SOON. author halloweengirl.

hauntmaster

Post by hauntmaster » Thu Jan 25, 2007 10:30 pm

Well, you know violence has never ended because they always fight all the time in Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan, and around the Arabs World. The third world will not give up the war forever, but pray that they will end the war some of these days in the future. So, my grandpa told me that the people from Third World never stop fighting since Jesus was here on Earth!

JACKRYAN592
Haunt Master

Post by JACKRYAN592 » Thu Jan 25, 2007 11:50 pm

I THOUGHT THE BASTARD SHOULD HAVE BEEN HUNG, BUT FOR SOME REASON, AFTER IT HAPPENED, IT FELT WRONG IN A WAY I CAN'T DESCRIBE. STRANGE?

hauntmaster

Post by hauntmaster » Thu Jan 25, 2007 11:55 pm

JACKRYAN592 wrote:I THOUGHT THE BASTARD SHOULD HAVE BEEN HUNG, BUT FOR SOME REASON, AFTER IT HAPPENED, IT FELT WRONG IN A WAY I CAN'T DESCRIBE. STRANGE?
You mean Saddam Hussein?? He died already! He died by hanging on Dec 31/Jan 1... You will never have to see him alive again! :lol:

Pennywise11
Halloween Master

Post by Pennywise11 » Fri Jan 26, 2007 11:31 am

hauntmaster wrote:Well, you know violence has never ended because they always fight all the time in Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan, and around the Arabs World. The third world will not give up the war forever, but pray that they will end the war some of these days in the future. So, my grandpa told me that the people from Third World never stop fighting since Jesus was here on Earth!
Oh there are so many wars that have gone back hundreds of years and are still going on to this day... Ireland, many many countries in Africa, Haiti and look at the travesties of today, starvation, lack of clean water, slums of the world when people are packed into a patch of land because they don't have a place to call their home land! Horrible. I know this is a topic can go on forever. It is so disappointing that these fights and wars keep reoccurring as the world hasn’t learned from generations of mistakes and not just in the Middle Eastern regions but all over as I think that in some way everyone is a contributing factor to many of the situations of the world by the propaganda, money, power-hungry governments, giant corporations and with people like this in the media provides those who do not research, do not "look away from the media stories" and see the actual humanity instead of the dollar signs the world be a lot better off but that is a impossible dream as of now because the work does not work together, only certain people who can profit from one another... Ok I am ranting now, and that can be boring but yes, I hope that some day it will stop, and foreign debts would be forgiven so they don't have to be called "third world countries" and they could sustain themselves as they do have the resources to do so, .... alright..thats my venting session for the day folks...
1, 2, Freddy's Coming For You 3, 4, Better Lock Your Door 5, 6, Grab A Crucifix 7, 8, Better Stay Up Late 9, 10, Never Sleep Again

uncletor
Halloween Master

Post by uncletor » Thu Feb 01, 2007 11:21 am

I was in the car the day after he was hung, giving my daughter a ride, and mentioned Saddam's death..she was so hung up on the Superbowl race, that she didn't even KNOW and said;"I gotta get more INVOLVED in the news.."
As for his ghost, maybe it's like my butcher...he looks like Billy Joel..(you remember him, kids..he was married to a big blonde model...) and everytime I go in to buy some babybacks, I turn to him and say:"Sing us a song piano man.." and he giggles back like Barney Rubble...There's a maintenance dude at work who looks like Sonny Bono..if Sonny had survived that ski accident...I mean, he is a little special needs, with eyes that pop out..and I keep saying to him we should snap his pic and get a cool million from the Enquirer..with the headline;"Sonny Bono survives Ski Accident: I have found happiness and meaning helping others..." He just laughs..but I think he's looking for a camera and a tax shelter..