1888 A Visit from St Nicholas

KarenV
What is the highest number?: 10992

1888 A Visit from St Nicholas

Postby KarenV » Tue Mar 04, 2014 4:38 pm

Hi Everybody, I was recently given a copy of this book from my Grandmother who collected antiques. I was interested in finding out more information about the book, to determine how old the book is and what it's worth. It's not in very good shape, the binding is completely gone and the edges of the pages are damaged. The book has 10 hard pages including the front and back pages. On the cover is "Copyrighlea 1888 by McLoughlin Bros. New York". It's definitely vintage, can anyone tell me where to look on the web to find out more. thanks

Chris

Re: 1888 A Visit from St Nicholas

Postby Chris » Wed May 07, 2014 10:57 am

KarenV wrote:Hi Everybody, I was recently given a copy of this book from my Grandmother who collected antiques. I was interested in finding out more information about the book, to determine how old the book is and what it's worth. It's not in very good shape, the binding is completely gone and the edges of the pages are damaged. The book has 10 hard pages including the front and back pages. On the cover is "Copyrighlea 1888 by McLoughlin Bros. New York". It's definitely vintage, can anyone tell me where to look on the web to find out more. thanks

It is an old book obviously. Depending on the condition that version could be in the $200-$300 range. I've seen a few even higher, and some in the $30 range if they were banged up.

What else were you looking for?

CharlesLoyd
What is the highest number?: 10992

Re: 1888 A Visit from St Nicholas

Postby CharlesLoyd » Mon Dec 08, 2014 9:07 am

You can find the name of the author of that book from the book itself, then find more details of book from internet by the name of his author, definitely you get information about that book.
Christmas Ornaments Sale | Christmas Tree---> http://www.factorydirectparty.com/holid ... trees.html

Return to “The Night Before Christmas Discussion”