HOW ABOUT A "HALLOWEEN DEAL OR NO DEAL"?

Discussion of general Halloween topics
halloweengirl
Crypt Keeper
What is the highest number?: 9

HOW ABOUT A "HALLOWEEN DEAL OR NO DEAL"?

Post by halloweengirl » Tue Feb 20, 2007 12:00 am

:D Hi there!!! just sitting here wondering why is there not a halloween deal or no deal.. :( . I know there used to be a game show called"let's make a deal" remember? the contestants would dress up,back in the 70's?.......so yeah.....well I suppose this new gameshow could be called something else.......wonder what howie mandel would dress up as? :lol:

uncletor
Halloween Master

Post by uncletor » Tue Feb 20, 2007 1:07 pm

Howie ain't dressen up. Howie don't go there. He is a wonderful guy, a terrific family man, brillant comedian, and has a work load that would kill a Spartan..but he is ALSO very very into a clean personal space. Okay..he's down right germ-a-phobic..when DEAL OR NO DEAL came to Canada for a some shows between EVERY commercial break, some crew would come out and clean EVERYTHING that people touch..the button, the table, the cover over the button, the whole deal....come to think of it, he probably would't dig the contestants dressing up too much to begin with.
LET'S MAKE A DEAL started small with people making signs and wearing maybe a hat to get picked..it grew, OKAY mutated from there..
The BEST game show's success story was THE PRICE IS RIGHT. It almost got cancelled. Then one day, they brought an elephant on stage, the contestants were to guess how much it was worth.The dang thing takes a DUMP. On stage. The audience is killing themselves. The director is throwing a fit..he thinks he will never work in the biz again..so he switches the camera to the announcer (thjs is before Bob Barker)...who is doubled over, laughing. He CAN'T take the camera back to the audience..so he puts it on the only person who WASN'T laughing..the elephant...
THE PRICE IS RIGHT was an overnight hit...the rest is history..
Future events such as these will effect you in the future

Pennywise11
Halloween Master

Post by Pennywise11 » Tue Feb 20, 2007 1:20 pm

LOL I didn't know about that on the Price Is Right! I don't watch it very much anymore but I grew up to that when i was younger listening to the guess and watching the games thinking if me and my grammy could get on their were would kick butt!!!! LOL... As for Howie.. personally he gets on my nerves and I can't even watch the show!
1, 2, Freddy's Coming For You 3, 4, Better Lock Your Door 5, 6, Grab A Crucifix 7, 8, Better Stay Up Late 9, 10, Never Sleep Again

halloweengirl
Crypt Keeper

Post by halloweengirl » Wed Feb 21, 2007 10:54 am

LOOKS LIKE I TOUCHED A NERVE THERE!!!OUCH!!!! :evil: .........just an idea folks!!! :D
NIGHT FOLLOWS THE LONELY MOON,MORNING COMES EVER SO SOON. author halloweengirl.

Pennywise11
Halloween Master

Post by Pennywise11 » Thu Feb 22, 2007 3:01 pm

Oh, no worries halloweengirl..
1, 2, Freddy's Coming For You 3, 4, Better Lock Your Door 5, 6, Grab A Crucifix 7, 8, Better Stay Up Late 9, 10, Never Sleep Again

halloweengirl
Crypt Keeper

Post by halloweengirl » Sat Feb 24, 2007 10:49 am

ok. gotcha.... :wink:
NIGHT FOLLOWS THE LONELY MOON,MORNING COMES EVER SO SOON. author halloweengirl.