santaclaus.com

See the SantaClaus.com forums for Christmas and Santa chat.
http://www.SantaClaus.com/forums/
kallie0509

santaclaus.com

Post by kallie0509 » Sun Nov 04, 2007 10:45 am

i just rolled over to santaclaus.com and i just don't know if i could ever get into it or even have anything to say about christams. compared to halloween, for me christmas is just ok. i really didn't see anything that sparked any interest for me. maybe i'll give it another whirl in a couple weeks. especially if some of you are over there, because i love chatting with you all so much! and i love the way you all have personalities that just shine so brightly even over a computer forum!

Haunted Horseman
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 9

Post by Haunted Horseman » Sun Nov 04, 2007 11:00 am

Kallie, give a try. I think as we get closer to the Christmas it will get more interesting. And hey you can always continue to post at both, like me. :D A lot of the gang has already signed up.
Because once you cross that bridge, my friend, the ghost is through, his power ends.

tomanderson
Halloween Master

Post by tomanderson » Sun Nov 04, 2007 11:09 am

Well, in the Christmas Stories section, you can read both Charles Dickens' "A Christmas Carol" and "Gift of the Magi" by O. Henry.

(Christmas has a few spooky stories to offer for those who love a little spooky with their cold weather!)

Laurie Strode

Post by Laurie Strode » Sun Nov 04, 2007 11:45 am

I'm gonna give it a shot. :D Halloween is a great love of mine, but Christmas rocks too, especially with kids. I'll just be dividing my time like some of the rest here. I have to quit letting my sons see the catalogs we're getting in the mail though, they're starting to drive me crazy with, 'Hey Mommy, you know what I want Santa to get me?' :roll: I keep telling them there's no possible way he can bring all that stuff for them and still have something for the rest of the boys and girls. Besides- they haven't been that good this year. :wink:

Still trying to figure out what my tag will be though...

hauntmaster

Post by hauntmaster » Sun Nov 04, 2007 1:59 pm

I've been there in and out, but not always so much. Well, you never know there might be some ghost stories on Christmas, who knows? :D

HalloweenDot
Site Admin
What is the highest number?: 10992

Re: santaclaus.com

Post by HalloweenDot » Sun Nov 04, 2007 3:30 pm

I'm in the process of adding a bunch of old illustrated "Night Before Christmas" books. (e.g. mid-late 1800s). They are pretty cool. Obviously Christmas is completely different than Halloween, I'm not that into it yet, but as it gets cooler and closer, I will!

kallie0509 wrote:i just rolled over to santaclaus.com and i just don't know if i could ever get into it or even have anything to say about christams. compared to halloween, for me christmas is just ok. i really didn't see anything that sparked any interest for me. maybe i'll give it another whirl in a couple weeks. especially if some of you are over there, because i love chatting with you all so much! and i love the way you all have personalities that just shine so brightly even over a computer forum!
Halloween.com since 1994 - Chris

Succub'Oz

Post by Succub'Oz » Sun Nov 04, 2007 4:38 pm

I just finished up making 12 posts there. I like Christmas a lot but becuase of our circumstances I'm really having to force myself into the holidays this year.

Slightlymad
Master Reaper

Post by Slightlymad » Sun Nov 04, 2007 8:43 pm

Bah Humbug

Laurie Strode

Post by Laurie Strode » Mon Nov 05, 2007 8:20 am

Aaaaah! I can't do it! I will join, I will, but I've gone over there a few times now and it just doesn't feel right yet. Halloween is barely over, I feel like I'm cheating on it over there. :roll:

hauntmaster

Post by hauntmaster » Mon Nov 05, 2007 8:27 am

Laurie,

Halloween may be over, but the horror never stops anywhere! :lol:

I B Howlin' Wolfman
Halloween Master

Post by I B Howlin' Wolfman » Mon Nov 05, 2007 8:56 am

AAAGGH! I can't do it! My checkbook is still overheated enough to roast a turkey. IF anything, I want to get a better tree this year.

I had a few things go wrong last year. The LED lights I used didn't actually light up the tree to actually see the tree. (I only discovered theis bit AFTER the ornements and tinsel were applied. It was a dark hole with bright points of color. I had to take off the decorations and put a string of white lights on it. No less than 48 hours later. The white string died. WTF?!?

Well, I may show up @ SantaClause.com in a few weeks. Hope to see ya'll there!

Let's see... Member name... member name... Avatar, Have to get an Avatar, Get an avatar at K-mart, definatly K-mart...
-26 Days }'-{1}
My website Link ^

Stranger with candy
Master Reaper

Post by Stranger with candy » Mon Nov 05, 2007 11:05 am

I'm perfectly content discussing Christmas right here :zz
Unless that's out of the question?
I promise not to do it after December 26th... :wink:

One Eye'd Jack

Post by One Eye'd Jack » Mon Nov 05, 2007 6:11 pm

Yeah.... I'm having a real hard time choosing a name, too.
I've got a lot of ideas but nothing is really hitting me yet. I WAS going to go with 'OEJ Frost' but, there's already a Jack Frost on there. :cry:
I know it's different but c'mon.... you know I've got to be unique. I of course want something that's really going to mean Christmas, for me and still retain my ..... uh.... slightly darker edge...... you know what I'm sayin.

I like Wolfies K-Mart idea.... who knows! :wink:

LawP
Haunt Master

Post by LawP » Mon Nov 05, 2007 6:43 pm

OEJ, how about...OEJ in- the- box? :oops: :roll: :wink:
Don't drink and fly...

hauntmaster

Post by hauntmaster » Mon Nov 05, 2007 6:49 pm

One Eye'd Santa

Santa OEJ

Frosty OEJ