My Halloween night trail pics......

Discussion of general Halloween topics
bozz

My Halloween night trail pics......

Post by bozz » Wed Nov 01, 2006 2:01 pm

Well Bozzs backyard maze work great....all 15 actors made it on time.....the fog was good and thick.....we had about 150 scare people come through and love it.....their was cameras and video shot by guest....one person slip on the grass trying to run away....we had to beg a few to come in.....3 teen age girls scream at everyone and even the scarecrows they made our night.......the foggers hid every thing......they did the job.....one dog came thru with the owner.......and he freak out on a fogger going off......lol....I did manage to load 6 new pics on my web page of the 50 or so we got...sorry we are so tire wish I could get more pics up....but what a party we had......it was wild.....wish you all could have been there...oh in the new pics.....we have a shot of the actors....I'm the tall one on the far left in the black glossy jacket with no mask......it was way too much fun.http://community.webtv.net/boswell7/doc0

Pennywise11
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 9

Post by Pennywise11 » Wed Nov 01, 2006 2:21 pm

Wow that looks great. I love the pictures before but just seening all the people there enjoying all your hard work looks fantastic. You must of loved watching them enjoy your mini Halloween town...
1, 2, Freddy's Coming For You 3, 4, Better Lock Your Door 5, 6, Grab A Crucifix 7, 8, Better Stay Up Late 9, 10, Never Sleep Again

kevin
Crypt Keeper

Post by kevin » Wed Nov 01, 2006 3:51 pm

Great job! How many foggers, what brand/wattage, and did you use chillers at all? If you read my earlier post.. my 1200watt crapped out just before dark. I was so bummed. Spent like $60 on the fogger, $50 on the chiller, and another $30 on dry ice and ice to make it work. Worse, the wind was blowing it away pretty fast, so was really bummed it didn't do what I was hoping for. I think my timer crapped out, not sure.. the fogger would still come on, and after letting it sit for a while, I turned it back on and it got warm and some fog was sputtering out, but the remote light never came on. Man, that would have really set the mood! My little fogger worked fine, spewed fog out through a pumpkings mouth.

All in all, just didn't get enough time to set things up quite right. Plus, my dang $100 strobe and controller crapped out as well early on. It seemed to go on from time to time, but mostly didnt work.

MHooch
Halloween Master

Post by MHooch » Thu Nov 02, 2006 12:25 am

YAHOO!!!!! Bozz, YOU ROCK!!! Congratulations, it looked FABULOUS!!! You really pout a lot of work in , and it really paid off. Again, congratulations on a job well done!! :applause,applause:

Boo
Master Reaper

Post by Boo » Thu Nov 02, 2006 10:23 am

Wow that was great!!
The steeples are white in the wild moonlight,
And the trees have a silver glare;
Past the chimneys high see the vampires fly,
And the harpies of upper air,
That flutter and laugh and stare.

bozz

Post by bozz » Thu Nov 02, 2006 12:36 pm

MHooch wrote:YAHOO!!!!! Bozz, YOU ROCK!!! Congratulations, it looked FABULOUS!!! You really pout a lot of work in , and it really paid off. Again, congratulations on a job well done!! :applause,applause:
Thanks again folks......it was fun sitting back taking pics and enjoying the fruit of my labor.......love the statement....mini halloween town....that was cool.....Thanks MHooch you have been a wonderful internet supporter.....I always am waiting and looking forward to your replies.........hey Kevin......I just use just 2 400w foggers for walmart.......they blow the smoke...no chiller.....we wanted it to rise a bit to hide us....we had rain tha day then turn cold.......perfect for adding weight to the fog like a chiller.....the air got heavy.....we smoke out the whole street...........sorry about you luck....I was gonna get a back up....so mine has done well.......I was most concern about the wind conditions and if the fog would hang.....and it did and that please me the most.......people said we saw the fog an had to check it out.......too cool.....oh I did add just 3 more pics web page minutes ago on the dryrun just before Halloween.....testing the foggers....my boy is in one of the pictures....check it out.......you can see the foggers cranking up just before dark on my web page above ...^^^^^