naruto game

Are you having a Halloween Party? Discuss ideas here!
HOSGAARA
Crypt Keeper
What is the highest number?: 9

naruto game

Post by HOSGAARA » Sat Oct 21, 2006 10:52 pm

hi yall in my hood we have a lot of anime lovers (cartoon lovers), we go to my house after trick or treating and play a game. what we do is, guys pick a charachter from naruto and girls do the same, but girls. so who ever is a pair on naruto is a pair in here. we go in the closet and kiss unless we are too chicken to do it! but last year i picked hinata, so i had to be with the guy who picked naruto, i was so freakin happy because the guy who was naruto was the guy i had a crush on, so i was so f***in happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :D :D :D :D :D
HOLY JOHNY CHRIST IMMA SEE EM IN NO TIME!!!

IF ANY ONE KNOS WAT IM TALKING ABOUT MESSAGE ME!!!!

William
Haunt Master

Post by William » Sun Oct 22, 2006 1:39 am

Coool anime, i love anime Naruto is cool, but Ynuyasha, dragonball z, sailor moon, try more games, but remeber it's Halloween :D
Halloween is coming,be sure to be dead until then, if not all hallows eve will take care

HOSGAARA
Crypt Keeper

Post by HOSGAARA » Sun Oct 22, 2006 8:52 pm

i love sailor moon and inuyasha! i was sailor pluto, sailor moon, sailor mars, sailor venus, and sailor saturn, in years past! my cousins and i would dress up as a different character each year, 2 years ago me and my boy friend went as sailor moon and tuxedo mask! it was sooooooo fun! but about the game we pretended to actually be in battle as different characters! i was allways sailor moon that night, because im the oldest and im allways the leader!! :twisted: :twisted: :wink:
HOLY JOHNY CHRIST IMMA SEE EM IN NO TIME!!!

IF ANY ONE KNOS WAT IM TALKING ABOUT MESSAGE ME!!!!