Looking to compile content for my Squidoo pages

Share holiday themed (Christmas, Santa and the like) websites here.

Looking to compile content for my Squidoo pages

Postby StationeryGuy on Tue Oct 07, 2008 4:57 pm

Hello,

I've been building out holiday related pages on Squidoo. Since it is the busiest time of the year in the holiday card industry it receives a lot of focus in the office. Looking to add some "punch" to some lenses by linking to or referencing sites that are unique, informative, funny etc. I've already added some funny videos from YouTube but I figure around these parts, there would be some super inside knowledge of some great (perhaps lesser known) Christmas sites.

I already plan to link back here:) I welcome your thoughts, suggestions
Rick @ Tiny Prints
Christmas Photo Cards
StationeryGuy

Re: Looking to compile content for my Squidoo pages

Postby ldiliberto on Wed Oct 08, 2008 8:43 am

I also have a squidoo page that shows Digital Photo Ornaments that are patented and this is the 1st Christmas that we will be selling them. Check us out. My Squidoo page is called The Digital Gift Shop
ldiliberto

Postby Chris on Wed Oct 08, 2008 10:35 am

Those are definitely unique. Have you thought of using an affiliate program to get more people to help get the wword out (e.g. ShareASale or ShareResults (see http://www.shareasale.com/r.cfm?B=44&U=161642&M=47 or http://www.shareresults.com/t/url.php/c ... /sid/12437 )?

They are good because you only have to pay for results (e.g. someone buys an ornament).

ldiliberto wrote:I also have a squidoo page that shows Digital Photo Ornaments that are patented and this is the 1st Christmas that we will be selling them. Check us out. My Squidoo page is called The Digital Gift Shop
Chris

Postby ldiliberto on Wed Oct 08, 2008 11:48 am

I will look into those, thanks.
I have an affiliate program setup already on my website and I even provide free banner ads. Only have about 4 people signed up so far.
ldiliberto

Postby StationeryGuy on Wed Oct 08, 2008 4:24 pm

Thanks for the feedback, I'll check it out. We use affiliate programs with success, there are conferences you can go to to recruit affiliates.
Rick @ Tiny Prints
Christmas Photo Cards
StationeryGuy

Return to Holiday Websites