Airblown haunted house...wow ?!?!

Discussion of general Halloween topics
Winnie Sanderson
Master Reaper
What is the highest number?: 9

Post by Winnie Sanderson » Fri Sep 29, 2006 8:43 am

LOL MHooch I am a 35 year old mommy who LOVES LOVES LOVES Halloween!

bozz

Post by bozz » Fri Sep 29, 2006 7:31 pm

Stop in our Sams today and still no sign of them them ever having or getting anymore H.H. airblowns in.......WOW......were these one time only hot purchases or what ??? Sure am glad we got ours when we did.....I would have paid $ 300 for one if I had to....Sams may have wish that they charge that now....seeings how fast they flew off the floors.....all very interesting to say the least.....again musta been a one time special quanity purchase for them......?!?!........thats the only thing I don't like about those stores. LATER KIDS......

MichaelMyers
Haunt Master

Post by MichaelMyers » Sat Sep 30, 2006 8:28 pm

I just got done playing in ours and it is AWESOME!! It so much cooler at night with the lights and the sounds and everything! I am so glad I found this site-I dont shop at Sams hardly at all, so I would have missed out on the unltimate Halloween decoration!! I cannot wait to blow it up again!! Winnie...where do you live that they are only charging $140.00? Just curious-I am ok that I paid $200.00-I would have paid more like Bozz said!!

Winnie Sanderson
Master Reaper

Post by Winnie Sanderson » Sat Sep 30, 2006 10:33 pm

Alabama....maybe because it was the last one? I was shocked too....

MichaelMyers
Haunt Master

Post by MichaelMyers » Sun Oct 01, 2006 11:39 am

Either way....Awesome deal!!

bozz

Post by bozz » Sun Oct 01, 2006 2:07 pm

Just inflated ours a few minutes ago......ITS JUST AMAZING......its huge !!!....just to watch it go up......i was stunned....it works great....little windy so I have to stake it all down and it stays up fine.....I'm pleased with it to say the least.....think we will leave it in the driveway.....YEEHAW !!!

boz
Ghost

H.H. update.........>>>>>>>

Post by boz » Wed Oct 04, 2006 5:29 pm

HOUSE UPDATE;......Just gone done running some fog through it........and wow does it look even more amazing with fog coming out.........we had some strong winds one night that it flip the blowers over while not inflated......and did not hurt a thing......I leave it out on the driveway for now.......and all is well........but its starting to rain soon........so hopefully it'll be ok.......I pretty much use all the cords it comes with to make sure it doesn't go anywhere while on the ground flat or inflated.

bozz

Post by bozz » Thu Oct 05, 2006 7:36 am

P.S. ....also looks very cool with the fog....coming out of the top of the main room ....need to get a flood light on that so it can be more visible in the dark.Anybody want to walk through a burning (smoking) inflatable house....lol???

Hdunlopclark
Master Reaper

Post by Hdunlopclark » Sun Oct 15, 2006 12:49 pm

I have one for only $100 down from $500

bozz

Post by bozz » Mon Oct 16, 2006 7:44 am

Cool......post some pics !!!