www.Santacla.us

Share holiday themed (Christmas, Santa and the like) websites here.

www.Santacla.us

Postby santaklaus on Sun Dec 24, 2006 11:19 am

We are a family which enjoys Christmas very much. My wife is Brazilian, I an American, and our children were born here in the Czech Republic. We live secluded in the mountains of central Europe heating with wood and creating our energy from a nearby stream. This energy powers our computer and allows us to connect to the world and all of our friends around it. We invite you to visit us at http://www.Santacla.us Find out what the Czechs keep in their bathtub until Christmas Eve. See our oversized ice cube construction and all of the annual customs such as gingerbread houses, Advent calendars, and Christmas cards. Visit our ice skating parties, igloos, and much more at http://www.Santacla.us.

Let us know what you think.
santaklaus

Postby Jack Frost on Thu Aug 09, 2007 12:13 pm

Sweet Christmas!!!!

I can't believe where and how you live. That's pretty amazing. Reading about your Christmas traditions is like listening to a Christmas carol. I imagine you've done your fair share of wassailing. :wink:

I'm going to have to show this to a few friends who have always dreamed of supporting themselves in the way you do. They are outdoorsie types too, although the husband is a retired colonel in the Army, not what you'd think when "alternative power source" comes to mind.

I think a lot of people would rather spend Christmas the way your family does.
Jack Frost

Postby Christmas-Lover on Sun Sep 30, 2007 5:50 am

that is a wkd site u should be proud of it
Christmas-Lover

Postby Buddy the Elf on Sat Nov 03, 2007 10:36 am

I like the pictures from munich good job on the site.
Buddy the Elf

Postby airhead on Sat Nov 03, 2007 3:55 pm

Nice! Thanks.
airhead

Postby Christmas Bell on Mon Nov 26, 2007 2:22 pm

I am so amazed to see the true way of living that you & your family lives & the way that you celebrate Christmas & the winter months. You have a beautiful family also. I LoVe to see how people live in differences from what we do here in the states.

Thanks so very much for sharing you & your family's way of life.

Awesome.

The traditions that you all are keeping up are also outstanding.

Everything is, again thanks :D
Christmas Bell

Return to Holiday Websites