Horror Movies Poll

Discussion of general Halloween topics

Which of the following movies that scare you the most?

Halloween
20%
Friday The 13th
No votes
A Nightmare On Elm Street
60%
The Texas Chainsaw Massacre
No votes
The Howling
20%
From Dusk Till Dawn
No votes

Total votes: 5

hauntmaster

Horror Movies Poll

Post by hauntmaster » Thu Feb 08, 2007 11:54 pm

I think I have chosen "THE HOWLING" the best! My second opinion "FROM DUSK TILL DAWN" is somewhat little pretty scary!

JACKRYAN592
Haunt Master

Post by JACKRYAN592 » Fri Feb 09, 2007 2:46 pm

HALLOWEEN AND FROM DUSK TILL DAWN ARE PROBABLY MY TWO FAVORITE SCARY MOVIES!

hauntmaster

Post by hauntmaster » Fri Feb 09, 2007 11:17 pm

Jack Ryan,

That's cool! So, have you ever seen "The Howling" movies? And also, what about "The Texas Chainsaw Masscare" classic movies? Again, how about the newest TCM and TCM: The Beginning? I like to hear from you asap.

JACKRYAN592
Haunt Master

Post by JACKRYAN592 » Fri Feb 09, 2007 11:44 pm

I LIKE ALL HORROR MOVIES , I'VE SEEN ALL THE HOWLING MOVIES. I'VE SEEN JUST ABOUT EVERY HORROR MOVIE I CAN GET MY HANDS ON. I STILL THINK THE EXOCIST IS ONE OF SCARIEST EVER MADE. I ALSO LIKE LOST BOYS, JEEPERS CREEPERS, AND ROB ZOMBY MOVIES.

Pennywise11
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 9

Post by Pennywise11 » Mon Feb 12, 2007 7:51 am

Hi All, I voted Nightmare on Elm Street, but it is not like it really scared me. I wanted to ask, the Dusk Till Dawn one listed is that the same one with the Vampires and Quenton Taritino did? With Cheech... I am just asking as I use to own part one and seen part 2 but personally was a bit dissapointed with the series. Except for the Salma Haek in part 1 that look very suducing I thought is a bit cheesey...and not the good cheesey. Wow, reading this back I don't me to bash the movie at all and there are alot of big name people in it but just didn't care for the High Budget Cheese...I don't mean to offend anyone.. just expressing thats all.
1, 2, Freddy's Coming For You 3, 4, Better Lock Your Door 5, 6, Grab A Crucifix 7, 8, Better Stay Up Late 9, 10, Never Sleep Again

EvilMel
Haunt Master

Post by EvilMel » Mon Feb 12, 2007 9:27 am

Actually none of those movies scared me but I think they are all very very good.

Halloween is my absolute favorite movie of all time though.

thislazylife
Haunt Master

Post by thislazylife » Mon Feb 12, 2007 12:36 pm

While Halloween is my all-time favorite horror movie, I have to admit that Nightmare On Elm Street scared me the most. Then again, I did watch it for the first time alone in a big, creepy house with all the lights off. And I was a lot younger then, probably 15 or 16. This was back when the movie was first released on VHS.
Laurie stares at the station wagon as it moves past. She looks directly at The Shape inside. There is a quick glimpse of him, a strange pale face staring back.

halloweengirl
Crypt Keeper

Post by halloweengirl » Mon Feb 19, 2007 10:18 am

I guess for me........is in nightmare on elm street would be where freddy was walking from the back alley towards the poor girl with his arms super extended,and how no-one really knows if they are awake,and how fredee has a way of sneaking up on you!!!! creeepy.............ugh!!!!
NIGHT FOLLOWS THE LONELY MOON,MORNING COMES EVER SO SOON. author halloweengirl.