Tattoo designs?

Discussion of general Halloween topics
Nostalgiascape
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 10992

Tattoo designs?

Post by Nostalgiascape » Sun Apr 08, 2007 10:10 pm

If anyone here wants me to design them a tattoo, maybe even Halloween based, I can do so for a small fee.
The dark night beckons. Bear us your soul, it whispers. Expose your wicked delights. Join the rest of us on the wind. The dark night beckons and we answer. Sailing into the shadows.

geekmidwinter
Haunt Master
What is the highest number?: 9

Post by geekmidwinter » Tue Apr 10, 2007 10:33 am

ooooh, good idea! I have four already, but I would love to have more and a Halloween one would be wicked awesome. I'm just not sure where else I would put one, I'd have to think about it, but thanks for giving me the inspiration, I never would have thought about getting a Halloween one!
I saw a werewolf drinking a pina colada at Trader Vic's. His hair was perfect.

hauntmaster

Post by hauntmaster » Tue Apr 10, 2007 10:37 pm

I have large black scorpion with a very small skull on the back of its scorpion on my right upper arm. And, a small baby scorpion with a cut-sharped heart apart on the left upper arm. A large savior cross with Jesus on it on the left lower arm. Even, the last one is a large spider web with black spider with red eyes on the back near the upper shoulder.

So far, Nostalgiascape, what do you have Halloween tattoos? How are you going to design them? Well, do you have some pics of them? :wink:

Nostalgiascape
Halloween Master

Post by Nostalgiascape » Wed Apr 11, 2007 6:32 pm

Simple pencil work, then ink work on paper.
The dark night beckons. Bear us your soul, it whispers. Expose your wicked delights. Join the rest of us on the wind. The dark night beckons and we answer. Sailing into the shadows.

hauntmaster

Post by hauntmaster » Wed Apr 11, 2007 11:25 pm

Nostalgiascape wrote:Simple pencil work, then ink work on paper.

OK, how do you do it? How does it work? Can you please explain something specific how it works?

Nostalgiascape
Halloween Master

Post by Nostalgiascape » Thu Apr 12, 2007 1:30 am

I sketch the rough design lightly in hard charcoal pencil , hard makes the strokes light and erasable. Then I go over the detail and final draft carefully in black ink. I do some touch ups until I am content with the piece, then I mail the art piece to said interested consumer. That consumer takes the design to the tattoo artist, states that he she wants that design on this or that body part and then you can pretty much picture the rest.

MHooch
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 9

Post by MHooch » Fri Apr 13, 2007 12:32 am

Nostalgiascape: funny you should bring this up. I have been giving some fairly serious consideration to getting a tattoo. Definitely a Halloween themed one. And I'm the kind of person who tries to listen to the signs that the Universe puts in front of me, and you mentioning that you design tattoos...well, that made me perk up my ears! Haven't decided by any stretch. My daughter would love it because that would give her a good excuse :lol: ! Just thought it was quite a coincidence. Any body have any thoughts? Like them? Don't like them? Just curious.

Nostalgiascape
Halloween Master

Post by Nostalgiascape » Fri Apr 13, 2007 8:43 pm

As long as you don't go nuts (IMO), then they can be great. I got my tattoo on my right arm in 2001 and am still thinking on what to get next, nearly 6 years later.

I think a classic old school Halloween tat would be awesome.

JACKRYAN592
Haunt Master

Post by JACKRYAN592 » Mon Apr 16, 2007 11:09 pm

CAN YOU DESIGN A JACK-O-LANTERN OR PUMPKIN TATTOO?

hauntmaster

Post by hauntmaster » Mon Apr 16, 2007 11:13 pm

Ohh, hell yeah!! I am following with Jack Ryan's idea!

Do you design Grim the Reaper? If so, lemme know.

Nostalgiascape
Halloween Master

Post by Nostalgiascape » Tue Apr 17, 2007 12:23 am

Yes I can and yes I can.

hauntmaster

Post by hauntmaster » Tue Apr 17, 2007 12:28 am

How about ArchAngel? Something sexy evil angel?
BUT, NO R-rating or X-rating arts please!

Nostalgiascape
Halloween Master

Post by Nostalgiascape » Tue Apr 17, 2007 9:03 pm

Yes I can do that.