HALLOWEEN'S OVER

Discussion of general Halloween topics
JACKRYAN592
Haunt Master

HALLOWEEN'S OVER

Post by JACKRYAN592 » Wed Nov 01, 2006 9:57 am

EVERY YEAR I WAIT WITH GREAT ANTICIPATION FOR HALLOWEEN TO ARRIVE, BUT THEN IT ENDS FAR TO QUICKLY. I THINK I'M SUFFERING FROM THE POST HALLOWEEN BLUES!! DO ANY OF YOU FEEL THIS WAY ALSO?? JACK

EvilMel
Haunt Master
What is the highest number?: 9

Post by EvilMel » Wed Nov 01, 2006 10:02 am

I really do. I am so upset!

Pennywise11
Halloween Master

Post by Pennywise11 » Wed Nov 01, 2006 10:07 am

Yeah I completely understand. Everything today seems a bit dull and I grey. :(
1, 2, Freddy's Coming For You 3, 4, Better Lock Your Door 5, 6, Grab A Crucifix 7, 8, Better Stay Up Late 9, 10, Never Sleep Again

midnight kitty
Haunt Master

Post by midnight kitty » Wed Nov 01, 2006 10:15 am

i do believe we all feel this way :(
trick or treat

JACKRYAN592
Haunt Master

HALLOWEENS OVER

Post by JACKRYAN592 » Wed Nov 01, 2006 10:20 am

ANYONE OUT THERE HAVE ANY IDEAS ON HOW TO ALLEVIATE THESE POST HALLOWEEN BLUES?

Pennywise11
Halloween Master

Post by Pennywise11 » Wed Nov 01, 2006 10:29 am

Well since I got paid today I found going out and looking for some marked down specials on HAlloween merchandise seemed to help me a bit as I am still buzzing from my great finds...
1, 2, Freddy's Coming For You 3, 4, Better Lock Your Door 5, 6, Grab A Crucifix 7, 8, Better Stay Up Late 9, 10, Never Sleep Again

uncletor
Halloween Master

Post by uncletor » Wed Nov 01, 2006 10:40 am

I plan to carry on a great tradition to take away the blues that started when I was a kid.
See, they HAD to get rid of all the really freaky deaky movies that they had at the t.v. station BEFORE the Christmas season got started, or the parents would phone up and complain about the <deleted> that was on..so WEIRD stuff like THE MAGIC SWORD was done BEFORE the Christmas holiday, with stuff crazy enough to make my baby brother and I just about pee our pants..you had the beautiful girl turn into an ORGE..Basil Rathbone just FREAK you by looking so evil, knights disolving into SKELETONS..it was great for kids in the third grade
Already played the Mystery Science Theatre 3000 version of SANTA CLAUS for my son..who loves it..
Playing those two and old cool Mexican horror flick I have saved for just this...putting on every cool comedy I can lay my hands on, along with the James Bonds, which the t.v. stations used to play around now to get through them all for the next one that would come out at Christmas...lots and lots of LOONEY TUNES and MERRY MELODIES..especially the really old ones that have the better color and backgrounds..
Daughter's birthday on Friday, she's 23 and she likes my linquine
Future events such as these will effect you in the future

JACKRYAN592
Haunt Master

HALLOWEEN'S OVER

Post by JACKRYAN592 » Wed Nov 01, 2006 10:47 am

TO EVERYONE WHO REPLIED, THANKS, FOR THE SUPPORT AND IDEAS!!

BlkAsH
Crypt Keeper

Post by BlkAsH » Wed Nov 01, 2006 11:54 am

I think we all feel this way to some degree or another. Hang in there with the rest of us. Besides it's only 364 days until it's here again right? :)
.:~* Even though Halloween is gone, the spirit of it still lives on *~:.

Willow
Vampire

Post by Willow » Wed Nov 01, 2006 12:05 pm

i am trying to make it last! Still toasting pumpkins, going to light my pumpkin, and maybe still make a pie or muffins with all the pumpkins i have. I also try to think about next year, what i could do to improve decor ect.

happy 'extended' halloween!

Willow x

Pennywise11
Halloween Master

Post by Pennywise11 » Wed Nov 01, 2006 12:21 pm

Thanks Willow, I was toasting my pumpkin seeds on the 30th and lost track of the time so they ended up burning... :cry: I did do another batch last night though after TOT'ing so at least I had one good helping of them...

Willow
Vampire

Post by Willow » Wed Nov 01, 2006 12:43 pm

Oh sorry to hear about the seeds penny! Glad you got some eventually, ive just finished mine, iam saving the rest to try grow my own pumpkin again next year, this years did ok.

halloweengirl
Crypt Keeper

the "dreadful" sorting of the candies(yah right) t

Post by halloweengirl » Wed Nov 01, 2006 12:54 pm

Hello everybody! I lit up my pumpkins today why not? they are still fresh and they certainly do not want to go the garbage,I will probably check out other posts and keep on reading all them.Today i have the pleasures of sorting out all 6 of my kids candies!!!!!sounds like alota work,but someone's gotta do it!!!every year I set out a "donation" box for "mom&dad" and man, do our kids give us good stuff!!!well until next time, talk to you later!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
NIGHT FOLLOWS THE LONELY MOON,MORNING COMES EVER SO SOON. author halloweengirl.

thislazylife
Haunt Master

Post by thislazylife » Wed Nov 01, 2006 1:46 pm

Yes, I awoke this morning bummed that Halloween is over. I feel like Linus after spending the night in the pumpkin patch . . . But good news: it didn't rain last night, in fact, we had perfect Halloween weather here in Humboldt. Cool with a bit of a breeze. And I had more TOT's last night then I've had in the last three years combined! I also received many compliments on my haunted graveyard. I overheard one kid saying, "This place is wicked awesome!" I don't know if he was from Boston, or if the slang he was using was all part of his costume, but it felt great to get the compliments after all the work and money I invested into the thing. But, like I told those who payed me the compliments, it was a labor of love. I've already come up with ideas for next year . . . I am going to post some mediocre pics today, so stay tuned.
Laurie stares at the station wagon as it moves past. She looks directly at The Shape inside. There is a quick glimpse of him, a strange pale face staring back.

kevin
Crypt Keeper

Post by kevin » Wed Nov 01, 2006 3:54 pm

I know exactly what you mean..despite my let downs with the fogger and strobe, I had a number of kids claim my house was very kewl and scary, several parents thanked me for keeping the halloween spirit, and even got some requests for pictures with me done up in my makeup. I did such a crappy job ont he makeup too, but from a distance it looks good. lol. I was rushed.. had the kids party starting already, so rushed through putting on the makeup so my wife would quit yelling at me. lol. Oh well, in the end it mostly worked out.