Tell us about Romania William

Discussion of general Halloween topics
Nostalgiascape
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 10992

Tell us about Romania William

Post by Nostalgiascape » Thu May 10, 2007 2:43 am

I think Romania would be a great place to be on Halloween. Tell us about Romania.
The dark night beckons. Bear us your soul, it whispers. Expose your wicked delights. Join the rest of us on the wind. The dark night beckons and we answer. Sailing into the shadows.

William
Haunt Master
What is the highest number?: 9

Post by William » Thu May 10, 2007 4:39 am

Here u are write if Halloween whould be celebrated like in America or UK, it whould be extra scary, in the mountainsides we have very scary forets, very scary villages that are exiled from the world, folclor stories, Draculas castle and so on, its super the Halloween here :)
Halloween is coming,be sure to be dead until then, if not all hallows eve will take care

Nostalgiascape
Halloween Master

Post by Nostalgiascape » Thu May 10, 2007 5:05 am

Man that would be a dream! I'm crazy like that! Here in America I have a 2 part experience with an evil cabin in the Missouri woods.
The dark night beckons. Bear us your soul, it whispers. Expose your wicked delights. Join the rest of us on the wind. The dark night beckons and we answer. Sailing into the shadows.

William
Haunt Master

Post by William » Thu May 10, 2007 5:57 am

Cool, but belive me if you come in Romania, and spend the Halloween in 1 of our woods :| it will be the scare of your life . Any more question, ask away.
Halloween is coming,be sure to be dead until then, if not all hallows eve will take care

Nostalgiascape
Halloween Master

Post by Nostalgiascape » Thu May 10, 2007 5:14 pm

That's a tall order, i've already had a few scares of my life. Add to that, I dig that kind of thing.

William
Haunt Master

Post by William » Thu May 10, 2007 11:56 pm

Cool ^^, then maybe some day you will come visit me ^^ and i will show u Romania's scaries places

Nostalgiascape
Halloween Master

Post by Nostalgiascape » Fri May 11, 2007 1:07 am

I'm just the kind of guy to do that.

William
Haunt Master

Post by William » Fri May 11, 2007 2:17 am

Thats a good thing to hear :)