Any ideas for me?

Chat about your costumes
FiSoWeird
Zombie
What is the highest number?: 9

Any ideas for me?

Post by FiSoWeird » Sun Jul 23, 2006 4:15 am

Okay so I'll give u some examples of costumes I like/have worn. Of course I have only just started wearing these kinds of costumes, but whatever. So last Halloween I was this scary demented killer Scare Crow lmao, and the year before that I was this black death type guy. I'll explain the kinda costumes. The death one was just ALL black and the face was like a greyish demented guy-thingie, Lol, and then the ScareCrow was like a scarecrow face with scars and a twisted smile and then I had a sickle that went with it, and like of course just what a scarecrow would wear (plain brownish grey pants with a grey/red shirt). I have no idea what to be this year and I would like some ideas of scary costumes or like some more demented/hideous looking creatures. I was thinking of buying a bunch of fake nails and putting them on me like Final Destination 3 Nail Gun death, but I dont know how that would work so I was wondering if anyone had any backup plans for me?
Just give me something to get rid of him... - Alexz Johnson, Skin, Instant Star VOL. 1

tantraman
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 10992

Post by tantraman » Thu Jul 27, 2006 10:23 pm

the grimm reeper is always good.
happy happy halloween silver shamrock.

Please check out our new horror movie blog check our the first post on our new horror movie blog https://horrormoviehallofflames.wordpress.com/

Shad O. Deville
Zombie

Post by Shad O. Deville » Tue Aug 22, 2006 12:04 pm

CHUCKIE!!!!! :twisted:
Shad O. Deville, Shad O. Deville, if she doesn't scare you (with her endless raving) no evil thing will... *roars*

LadyLestat
Vampire

Post by LadyLestat » Sun Oct 08, 2006 7:08 pm

Hey, you can dress up like Randy Newman!! that would scare the <deleted> out of anyone!!! :D
" A true poet is of the Devil's party." - William Blake