JOB

Discussion of general Halloween topics
hauntmaster

JOB

Post by hauntmaster » Thu Aug 09, 2007 1:58 pm

Do you have a job? Who do you work for? Maybe if you are homemaker, then post it here.

For me, I work as the security guard at the commissary store at Naval Base at night. I wear security uniform and carry handicuffs, nightstick, flashlight, and a couple of maces. NO GUN WIH ME! :lol:

All I have to do is check the camera systems, computer, and walk around inside and outside of the building. Easy job for me!

Pennywise11
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 9

Post by Pennywise11 » Thu Aug 09, 2007 2:05 pm

Well I am a Residential Instructor/Vocation Instructor... for adults who are mentally and physically disabled. This past couple of weeks though I have been filling in as the associations Admin assistant as a also have a background in business and the regular senior staff are taking their vacation and needed someone who new the system to fill in... I love my regular job, working with people and stuff but it is a nice little break too to be here in front of a computer all day...working ... surfing... playing... working... reading... posting...researching!! LOL...
1, 2, Freddy's Coming For You 3, 4, Better Lock Your Door 5, 6, Grab A Crucifix 7, 8, Better Stay Up Late 9, 10, Never Sleep Again

LawP
Haunt Master

Post by LawP » Thu Aug 09, 2007 3:52 pm

I'm a paralegal working in county government. Our practice involves just about every area of the law except criminal prosecution. Never a dull moment! :wink:
Don't drink and fly...

Winnie Sanderson
Master Reaper

Post by Winnie Sanderson » Thu Aug 09, 2007 6:39 pm

I am a stay at home mom who volunteers about 20 hours per week at a school for children with autism. I am also President of my local Chapter of the Autism Society of America. All this feels like a full time job with out the salary.....LOL As if I don't have enough to do I am starting school in a few weeks... :lol:

tantraman
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 10992

Post by tantraman » Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:05 pm

JOB stands for Just Over Broke lol
happy happy halloween silver shamrock.

Please check out our new horror movie blog check our the first post on our new horror movie blog https://horrormoviehallofflames.wordpress.com/

MHooch
Halloween Master

Post by MHooch » Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:27 pm

I'm a registered nurse, and I have worked many years in the ER, but recently switched to Radiology, in Special Procedures. (Daylight job, no weekends, no holidays...a rare animal in the hospital setting :D )
Draco Dormiens Nunquam Titillandus

mamawof2
Master Reaper

Post by mamawof2 » Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:30 pm

Both of my daughters do the same job Pennywise. One is a direct staff person and the other is a case manager. One has done it for 10 years and one for 8. As for me, I have been a stay at home mom since my girls were young and now I keep the grandkids for my oldest to work.

magickbean
Halloween Master

Post by magickbean » Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:39 pm

I work part-time for the Council, in my local Museum/Art Gallery and the gift shop for a large Georgian Palace called the Royal Pavilion (http://www.royalpavilion.org.uk)

During term time, I'm a full-time student at University, studying for a degree in English Language and Media Studies. :)

hauntmaster

Post by hauntmaster » Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:14 pm

Hey, Mhooch! I do remember you once told me that your a registered nurse in the ER... How many years do you work there?

Well, for me, as the security guard, I've been in the security job for 12 years from now... I first applied as the officer for the naval base in the summer 1995 when I graduated from high school, that's how I got a very quick job there!!! Good benefits, good retirement pays, health insurance, dental insurance, all others listed! :wink:

BUT, the security job is very, very easy for me because all I do is walk around and check on everything around the warehouse at nite... Also, view all security cameras and others like that, you know? All I do is sit back and relax myself... Not too serious hard-working job, ya know? I love this job very much than others do... Because I got paid very good!!! 8)

Big_Guh
Haunt Master

Post by Big_Guh » Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:14 pm

Gearing up to start law school. Probably will have some BS job until I finish.

JACKRYAN592
Haunt Master

Post by JACKRYAN592 » Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:58 pm

HEY HAUNTMASTER, WHICH BASE DO YOU WORK AT, I AM RETIRED NAVY

Spooky Sam
Crypt Keeper

Post by Spooky Sam » Fri Aug 10, 2007 12:04 am

As a highschool kid, I have only part time jobs. I work at an upscale downtown cafe part of the week and the other part I work as a cashier at a grocery store. I am also an active musician, so I am always busy.

MHooch, my mom is an RN as well. She has worked in Labor and Delivery as a well as Pediatrics for almost 20 years. She enjoys her job but finds it incredibly sad and stressful at times.
Do I SCARE you?

hauntmaster

Post by hauntmaster » Fri Aug 10, 2007 12:15 am

JACKRYAN592 wrote:HEY HAUNTMASTER, WHICH BASE DO YOU WORK AT, I AM RETIRED NAVY
I am at VA BEACH NAVAL AMPHIBIOUS BASE by Shore Drive and Independence Blvd.

Halloween Freek
Master Reaper

Post by Halloween Freek » Fri Aug 10, 2007 11:55 pm

I'm a full-time radio DJ/Program Director for a internet station in NY.

Owned by Depot Hill Media

http://www.depothillmedia.com

Mr.Halloween
Ghost

Post by Mr.Halloween » Sat Aug 11, 2007 11:38 am

I freelance as a Designer & Decorator for Corporate and Special Events, Film and Television.

I also do web site design.

Thinking of changing careers to become a professional Cyber Athlete :)