The North Pole category archive
You may have seen a fake news story from Greenpeace that says “Santa Warns In Greenpeace Video Christmas Will Be Canceled Due To Global Warming” (“Greenpeace Lies”). I can assure you that Greenpeace is completely wrong and has hired a fake Santa Claus to promote their propaganda. Christmas is perfectly safe, as is everyone at the North Pole. Those of us at the North Pole wonder what else Greenpeace is lying about if they are willing to lie about Christmas!
Santa is still accepting letters, and the elves are hard at work getting ready for Christmas!
p.s. Santa has added Greenpeace to the Bad Boys and Girls list and he is making sure they will be receiving COAL in their stockings. Greenpeace is pathetic and disgusting trying to hire a fake Santa Claus to promote an agenda.
Mini-Chocolate Chip Cheesecakes
1. 1.2 lb of cream cheese
2. 1 egg
3. 1/3 cup of sugar
5. Add 1 and 1/4 cups of mini choc. chips.
1. 1 and 1/2 cup of flour
2. 1 cup of sugar
3. 1/4 cup of cocoa
4. 1 tsp. vanilla
5. 1 tsp. baking soda
6. 1 cup of water
7. 1/3 cup of oil
1. Put chocolate mixture into mini-muffin cups.
2. Add 1 tsp. of cream cheese mixture per mini muffin cup
3. Fill each cup 2/3 full
4. Bake at 350′ for about 20 minutes
5. makes about 4 dozen.
Perfect for entertaining
1. Mix 1/2 cup margarine, 4 eggs, 1 cup sugar, 1 cup flour, and 16 oz Hershey’s syrup
2. grease a 9 x13″ jelly roll pan
3. Bake at 350′ for 25-30 minutes
5. Melt 1 and 1/2 sticks of margarine and mix with 3 cups powdered sugar and 1 teas. mint extract.
6. Spread on first layer
8. Melt 1 and 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips, 3 squares of bakers chocolate, and 1 stick margarine.
10. Spread on top