Goes great with turkey and ham.
1. About 3lbs whole potatoes, peeled, boiled, and mashed with milk
2. Melt one stick margarine in frying pan
3. Saute — 2 stalks celery (chopped) and one small onion (chopped) until soft and onion is golden. Do Not Brown
4. Add 3 slices of firm bread cut into cubes — mix in well (add more margarine if needed)
5. continue sauteeing until bread is golden
6. Beat 2 large eggs into mashed potatoes
7. Mix in onions, celery, bread — blend well.
8. Place in casserole dish — dot with margarine and bake in 350′ oven until top is puffy and golden (about 1/2 hour if mixture is warm when goes into oven, about 1 hour if taken from fridge).