2 and 1/4 cups flour
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
1 and 1/4 cups white sugar
3/4 cups salted butter, softened
1/2 cup eggnog
1 tsp pure vanilla extract
2 large egg yolks
1 Tbsp ground nutmeg
1. Preheat oven to 300′
2. Combine flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and nutmeg
3. Mix well with wire whisk and set aside
4. Cream sugar and butter with electric mixer until forms a grainy paste
5. Add eggnog, vanilla, and egg yolks and beat at medium speed until smooth
6. Add flour mixture and beat at low speed just until combined — do not over mix!
7. Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheets — 1 ” apart. Sprinkle lightly with nutmeg.
8. Bake for 23-25 minutes or until bottoms turn light brown — transfer to cool, flat surface immediately.